Author Topic: Anything interesting in Zurich apart from the obvious?  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Nevertravelz99

Going to be staying very close to Zurich soon for a few days, whats it like out there to get women? I hear swiss people are a bit funky with non swiss people and they usually dont like anyone.

outside of the main clubs out there, whats the punting stuff like, any suggestions or even places to go where I could pick up

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
dress like a gnome, you'll be accepted as a local then.

Offline BakerlooLine

Just go to Globe. I enjoyed the public sex day to be honest when they close the private rooms. Bit weird at first but soon get into it and the girls seemed really into performing infront of other blokes watching.