Author Topic: ANNI BLONDE - Old Street  (Read 534 times)


1 review(s) for ANNI BLONDE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Darkmatter

Paid - 80 for 30mins
Services - OW, LK, one position (OWO etc are at her discretion. I wasn't offered these services)
Link - External Link/Members Only I first found her ad on vivastreet.

I was in the area late one night and sent a text. I was given a reply and location instantly. I was with Anni in under 20 minutes. The location is a nice block of flats off the main road very quiet at the time of night I attended.
I was quickly buzzed up and let in. Anni looks like her pics, she has a nice tits and a larger bum than what I was expecting from the pictures.

We were straight to business music on she have a little dance and striped off her underwear. She undressed me, got me semi hard my rubbing her bum on my cock. She got a condom out and sucked me well until I was fully hard. I was taken to the bed where she lay with her legs open and let me pound away. It was late and I just wanted to cum so I shot my load and done.

We cleaned up, said goodbye and that was it. Nothing extra to add, she did the job. Probably worth a second go for a 15min job.