Author Topic: Alexsandra Body Massage - Queensbury  (Read 2889 times)

Offline jimbobb

Very hard lady to get hold of but if you text early and state yo want to see her that day an appointment can be gained quite easily.

Managed to see her this week

External Link/Members Only

Looks  When she opened the door in her clothes I was very attracted to her but when the clothes came off, just didn't do it for me and no way a 14 definately a 10

Service I was booked for an hour and the massage itself I found very boring and her body to body same.
Only thing that worked, was when she asked if i wanted to finish by hand or mouth, I chose the mouth - Blow job was very good

Parking easy enough - fair walk from Queensbury station believe 114 drops off outside her road

Premises As others have said large room but full of equipment and tables didn't seem too messy to me

Value for money £80 DFK and OWO made up for the boring massage and as such recommended

I won't go back box ticked

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
thanks for the update  :drinks:

breath fresh?

Offline Bangman

no way a 14 definately a 10

Thanks for claryfying that jimbobb. Another OP tried to make out im white knighting for disagreeing shes a 14?

Cheers for the review

Offline riker

Is she a 14 or a 10? Bit confused.

Offline Biggie6969