Author Topic: BabyAlice - Canary Wharf  (Read 2134 times)


4 review(s) for BabyAlice (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sloppyPablo

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: This evening

Comms: Comms was a bit shoddy. Sent a message on Whatsapp got a reply straight away that said she was available now, was occupied at the time so scheduled for half an hour later but got no confirmation. Fired off another message later seeing if she was available, again got a reply but then radio silence when I tried to confirm the time so I just turned up at the postcode and said I was downstairs then she just sent someone down to get me.

Cost: £150 for 30mins no extras taken

The Girl: Unfortunately, I don't think I got the same girl as Jono44 and DickiePunting. I suspect I may have got the second girl Jono44 mentioned in his review. A shorter lady around early 30s, 6/10 facially? maybe around a size 12-14, a tiny mum tum with a tattoo on her belly button of a flower maybe? Possible I just got the girl that was available at the time or they've got a rotation going on.

Location: Same as previously mentioned, you'll be asked to wait outside the estate agents and a lady will be down to take you to the apartment upstairs.

The Meet: Taken up to the room by the nice lady and she led me into a nice modern apartment, and into an en-suite room where "Alice" was waiting. A nice spacious room and shower facilities was good. Room was super dark so I asked her to leave the bathroom door open so the light from there would brighten the room a bit. Started off with some OWO and ball sucking which was pretty darn good, she kept this up for a good amount of time and I would say she would have no problems going longer if you wished to. Sex was pretty ordinary started off in missionary but she had some complaints about going too deep and hurting her, fyi I am average size so this might be a little off putting for the more well endowed fellas :D changed positions to fucking her on the side and came in the bag. Cleaned me up and had a little time leftover so she gave me a quick massage, time was up and she asked if I wanted to extend but I politely declined I wasn't interested plus I didn't have enough cash and didn't want to transfer. Got dressed and left at the 30mins mark.

Would I return: Probably not. For the price paid I would have got more VFM elsewhere, but I was kind of holding out hope the girl will share some similarities with the AW profile pics or at least the same girl from previous reviews. Would only return if the girl was more of a head turner :lol:

Offline Rayray23k

Does anyone report these rotation B&S profiles to AW? Or at least leave a negative feedback on AW when they encounter fakes?

Offline jono44

Its a revolving brothel. I simply ask on whatsapp for pictures of those available on the day. Last two lots did not cause anything to stir. Guess I got very lucky on my first - and to date only - visit.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Does anyone report these rotation B&S profiles to AW? Or at least leave a negative feedback on AW when they encounter fakes?

they'll only take action if you can identify and link to the source of the incorrect photos on the profile

Offline TrampZ

ffs £150 for 30 mins, way out of my price range