Author Topic: SENSUAL_VLADA - Erdington  (Read 1641 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5565626) (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline The man

I've had Vlada on the hotlist for a long time, a BBW with huge tits is right up my street but my meets are very far and few between these days. I happened to have a free day a few weeks ago so messaged for a short notice appointment. Comms were easy enough, agreed an hours massage with a titwank and was given the postcode. She lives in a terraced HMO near the top of Erdington high street, plenty of on street parking available. She opened the door and ushered me upstairs to a single room (bit messy and smelt of stale smoke) with an ensuite shower, no massage table just an old double bed with a towel on it. Paid £70, stripped off and laid face down on the bed.

Vlada's profile states her age as 45 which could be right though I'd put it closer to early 50s, the profile pic of her face is pretty accurate but unfortunately her pics don't give much of her body away. Now I love a big girl with big tits, a big ass, big hips, and a bit of a belly but Vlada only has two of these attibutes (big tits and a big belly) so her body seems unbalanced (no ass or hips at all), this isn't a problem if the tits are big and full but whilst hers are big they're also quite flat and are spreading out sideways due to her belly at the front. She was wearing a pair of leggings which remained on for the duration of the meet and a T shirt which came off (no bra underneath).

Lying down on the bed I was already regretting coming but thought I'd at least have a decent massage and even if I was disappointed in the tits I could still enjoy playing with them. The massage was basic (she's obviously not trained) and just consisted of some basic strokes up and down with the occasional tickle of my balls and cock with some dirty talk here and there, she also sat by my side and flopped her tits on me a couple of times.

On the turn over she sat by my side and started to play with my cock, her hj skills were fine though at this point the meet was definitely a negative, what changed it to a neutral was the titwank which was by far the best titwank I've ever had. She lubed up her tits and slid my cock in between them and then encouraged me to fuck her tits as hard as I could, she delivered a constant stream of dirty talk which was a real turn on. She told me to grab and squeeze her tits hard whilst I fucked them and I don't think I've ever been so rough with a pair of tits (she didn't mind at all but seemed to be getting off on it), this eventually led to me cumming all over them which she seemed pleased about.

A quick clean up and I was back out on the street, disappointed that it hadn't been the hour I'd envisaged (a good massage with a stacked BBW and lots of tit play) but also thoroughly impressed by the titwank. The thought of popping in again just for a quick 15min titwank could be tempting but I don't really see myself visiting again due to the negatives and I'm only really interested in finding meets that tick all my boxes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only