Author Topic: Maison Close- Barcelona  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Yrndriptoohard

External Link/Members Only

Very good location, just opposite Casa Fuster where the Woody Allen Barcelona movie was filmed. Went after a drink at the hotel.

Communited on Whatsapp, very quick response.

Easy to find, buzzed in, 130 euros for 30 mins session as I had a flight to catch. I think is around 180 euros for an hour?

There are around 15 girls available, walked to me one by one and I choose Sophia after 6 or 7 girls.

Sophia was very friendly and showed the room then handed me the towels which were sealed in the bag, plus point for that.

The room wasn't big but enough for the action, I guess you can use the bigger room if you ask for a duo.

Lay on the bed, she started some kissing and OW, hygine for everyone. I'm not sure if it's standard or you can ask OWO. Then I went on some 69.

Sophia is Italian mixed with Brazilian, very nature and good body shape, nice skin colour as well.

As I was a bit on rush so went on doggy then finished with missionary.

Overall its a legalised brothel and have many choices so nothing to be worried about. Great location, great setup and great price as well. A nice quickie before the flight. I will definitely comeback and check out other girls.