Author Topic: Thai Zen Barcelona (low positive)  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Yrndriptoohard

External Link/Members Only

It's very easy to find a wrong one, there is another shop just around the corner called Zen Barcelona. I think they did it on purpose and this one has good reputation. The correct address is Av del Portal de l'Àngel, 42, 3-A, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona.

I actually messaged the wrong one, but found the right address. Went in, very spacious set up, there are 5 big rooms with shower, water bed and tatami. Everyone was busy so had to wait for around 40 mins for the next availability.

The staff was quite freindly, ended up with a spanish girl called Lucia.

Went for 330 euros for 90 mins session, I think another one is 320 euros with the water bed for 90 mins.

Started on the Divan, was hand over the blindfold. After few mins, the girl went in and start to teasing all that. Some light kissing and flirting, nothing crazy. After around 10 mins asked to take off blindfold, then she got undressed. More touching, flirting. She said sex and oral is with extra, which I think the oral was included at the beginning. Can't be bothered to ask the price, after reading other posts is around 100 euros extra? Finished the first one with HE, went for clean.

Then moved on to tatami and started chatting with the girl, she's very frinendly and local from Barcelona. We chatted for quite a long time and then she started to apply Nuru on me. Then moved to b2b massage. Her massge skill is actually quite good, asked if I want to second with HE. I was expecting oral but did not deliver. So can't be bothered with another HE. So finished the session with shower together, as the nuru mixed with oil is quite hard to clean.

Overall the setup is quite nice for European standard, as I experienced the real Japanese bubble shower Yoshiwara I woundn't called it anything surprised. For the price point I was expecting something more, but it's very central location, guess need to pay for that as well. It's nice to have a little escape if the misses are shopping next door at the El Corte Ingles as it's just two mins walk from it.

Would I return? Probably, giving its quite pricy for Barcelona. I may book in advance with other south-american girls next time, as they may deliver better srevice? But overall I enjoyed my time there, I would give a low-mid positive.

Offline Fookmefooku

Can I ask what the general procedure is for this place, like is there lockers for your stuff etc?

Offline Yrndriptoohard

You can just put in the room, it’s huge and feels very safe.