Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sky Eyes - Sheffield Tour  (Read 2216 times)

Mark76

I recently saw Sky on a tour of Sheffield city centre. Apparently she will be visiting in the future. She uses a well known apartment block just off West Street. This is discreet enough, although on this occasion the entry system had broken and she had to come downstairs to meet her clients.

See below link to her profile.

External Link/Members Only

The pictures are her. However... The girl is covered in tattoos. This was not apparent from any of the pictures, and as she does not have an interview page not mentioned. If you take a close look at her pictures you can see that they have been airbrushed. Sadly I didn't notice this when I booked.

She is however very fit with fake 38 EE tits. She also chatty and friendly on the phone and in person. Her list of services is accurate. She does charge an extra £30 for anal which is not mentioned on her profile though. At £130 per hour she's right at the top of my Sheffield budget.

Service was ok, I declined her offer of a massage and proceeded with oral and then 69. Her oral skills were ok, I'd rate her 8 out of 10. She wasn't massively enthusiastic about receiving oral though as she claims she's very sensitive and then proceeded to fake orgasm.

Sex in doggy was good, she has a nice tight pussy and great ass. Afterwards we chatted a bit and then proceeded to more oral to completion in her mouth.

I'm giving her a neutral rating because the hidden tats, extras and fake orgasm are not worthy of a positive rating in my opinion. She's clearly gone to some length to disguise just how plastered in tats she really is. I also dislike hidden extras, and the blatantly fake orgasm tipped things from positive to neutral for me. That said, I did enjoy the sex and oral, so in no way does she deserve a negative rating.

If fit ladies plastered in tattoos are you thing, she may well be for you.

Offline Roth

She's touring Bristol now.  :thumbsup:  Are her tats tasteful?  :unknown:

Mark76

No. Not at all. She'd look a hell of a lot better without them.

Offline Roth

No. Not at all. She'd look a hell of a lot better without them.

Shame.  :thumbsdown: