Author Topic: Sweet_Thai_Peepo - Burnley  (Read 8711 times)


14 review(s) for Sweet_Thai_Peepo (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online tr!gger

£80/30mins no extras discussed
External Link/Members Only

She's just arrived yesterday at Wawa's in Burnley Town Centre. Sent a text and prompt reply, it was an opportune visit so arranged with just 30 mins notice. Arrived and was very happy when Peepo opened the door . Had a quick chat with Wawa and then followed Peepo into the room, tried a bit of small talk but she wasn't too forthcoming - that is about the only negative I think about the visit, everything else was 5 STAR.

I got undressed and lay on the bed face down, Peepo was dressed in a fishnet suit and panties that left her waist exposed, I glanced over and she took off her panties and climbed aboard. Some sensual strokes and sloppy kisses to my neck and ears. Not sure if it was intentional but her long hair moving across my skin had a sensational effect as she moved up and down. She soon began kissing my thighs and reached under to grope the old man who was fully at attention. She nuzzled in between my thighs and licked my balls and perineum. Absolute heaven ! I reached round and had a feel between her legs she was quite responsive and moist to the touch.

I turned over and she started to kiss my nipples and gently stroke my balls and shaft, then she moved south and began a fantastic blow job, licking my balls then my shaft, rolled my foreskin back and licked around my bell end before moving to some deep throat action. I was in absolute heaven and after 5 minutes quite proud I'd survived as long as I did . I called a halt and gestured to her to move up the bed - her pussy came into view and very neat with a small landing strip and slightly protrudung labia. I started licking her pussy and there were no fake moans, she stayed in place for longer than most ... eventually she started to respond to my efforts and came to a genuine (imho) orgasm. She was sensitive for a short interlude but then presented her pussy back for more attention which I gladly provided and after a short time she came again. She dismounted and lay next to me for probably 30 seconds before she thanked me and reached for a condom and expertly applied it, then mounted me in cow girl. Really nice movement and rhythm interspaced with some grinding which felt great and she appeared to orgasm again. It was one of those days where my staying power surprised me and I was conscious that we must be approaching the 30 min mark so I asked if she'd be ok finishing with oral I said I didn't want CIM and would tell her... no complaints and  she went at it with great enthusiasm again DT interspaced with some nice action on my shaft and bell end - I gave her the 10 second warning and she wanked me off expertly till I came.

Very attentive clean up, she again thanked me and told me she had come three times - It's not my first rodeo and I think that was genuine and not just an attempt to flatter me.

All in all this has to rank in my top 3 punts of all time . She's an absolute star and I'll be returning before she leaves. She wasn't sure how long she'll be here for but it's at least a week.

7 hours later and I've still got a smile on my face   :)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2025, 01:31:31 am by tr!gger »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Sounds great Tr!gger. She has no tel no on her profile - did you book her thru Wawa's?

Is this the place?  External Link/Members Only

Online tr!gger

Yes I messaged WaWa and asked who was working.

Online tr!gger

External Link/Members Only

Here's her Vivastreet advert with published phone number : 07376-684899

I checked with WaWA and she is fine to post the number on here.

Offline HLD

Awesome just my type of session , will keep an eye out

Thanks

Offline quatter11


Online tr!gger

Just had a return visit this afternoon. £80/30mins

Same routine. dfk this time - OWO was once again sensational, I almost left it too late to call a halt !
On to missionary for a while and she pulled me forward a few times to kiss her. Then she said ' I want to fuck you!'

She climbed on top and rode me clearly for her pleasure, bouncing up and down and then grinding away until she came. She takes a breather and repeats a total of 3 times .

Finished with oral without, gave her the warning and she wanked me off expertly.

The good news for frequent visitors to Burnley is that she's thinking of staying around - I could be bankrupt this time next year !
« Last Edit: September 29, 2025, 07:36:41 pm by tr!gger »

Online ravenelli

Thanks alot for the review Dave - er I mean Trigger.
She sounds really good.Think it calls for a trip to Burnley.

Online tr!gger

Thanks alot for the review Dave - er I mean Trigger.
She sounds really good.Think it calls for a trip to Burnley.
:D

Online tr!gger

Just paid my 4th visit to Peepo in as many weeks. She's leaves on Monday but says she'll be back soon. Another cracking session with her following the same routine outlined above and can't fault the service. The last couple of times there was no charge for OWO which was a bonus. Not sure I could afford for her to take up permanent residence at Wawa's ... I'd be bankrupt before long. :D

Online tr!gger

I returned for the 5th time yesterday and she gets better each time. Same routine as previous visits but she told me she was really horny and wanted to come. She rode me in cowgirl like a woman possessed , coming twice in the process - she was sweating and knackered so she asked me to go on top. We decided on doggy which seemed to work for her and my thumb managed to find a berth in her starfish with no complaints.

Decided to finish with oral and she. again paid attention to my balls and shaft - I gave her the 10 second warning and she finished me by hand.

Online Thriceweekly

Sounds like you've found your favourite there Trigger  :dance:

Offline The donald

Thanks Trig
Onto the h/l she goes  :thumbsup:

Offline The donald

She looks stunning in the photos!! :D

Offline Markstevens7

Can you contact her via Wawa ? She hasn’t logged into AW for 2 weeks

Online tr!gger

I posted this further up this thread, I have booked through WaWa a couple of times.

External Link/Members Only

Here's her Vivastreet advert with published phone number : 07376-684899

I checked with WaWA and she is fine to post the number on here.

Offline Doctormike

I saw her again
She’s said that she is only seeing around 2-3 customers a day
She seems to have been in Burnley along time  now

Online tr!gger

I saw her again
She’s said that she is only seeing around 2-3 customers a day
She seems to have been in Burnley along time  now

With the amount of energy she puts into the meetings I have had with her, I'm not surprised she doesn't see so many people.

Great news that she seems settled in Burnley.

Offline Doctormike

I saw her a few days ago and did anal for the first time with her
Paid the extra £50

She took it like a pro and no wincing or stopping.

Offline jonko

This girl looks stunning. and sounds great. I wish she would come to Manchester. Does she not do touring then.

Online tr!gger

Return visit today ... I haven't seen her for about a month .

Greeted like a long lost friend and she fucked me senseless - £80/30 mins OWO + CIM £20

Offline standardpostage

Return visit today ... I haven't seen her for about a month .

Greeted like a long lost friend and she fucked me senseless - £80/30 mins OWO + CIM £20
Sounds good  :thumbsup:

Offline Kipkayaks

This girl looks stunning. and sounds great. I wish she would come to Manchester. Does she not do touring then.

She was in Manchester last July Jonko for a few weeks. She was very good in the sack, she does look like she’s stopped touring now and has been in Burnley of all places for months  :unknown: :D

Offline Marquis

She was in Manchester last July Jonko for a few weeks. She was very good in the sack, she does look like she’s stopped touring now and has been in Burnley of all places for months  :unknown: :D

I saw her in January and had a very good meet. Her English isn't great, but I think she told me that she might spend some time in London and possibly tour for a while. I got the impression that Wawa (who runs the place she works out of in Burnley) was looking after her and helping with comms/English.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Return visit today ... I haven't seen her for about a month .

Greeted like a long lost friend and she fucked me senseless - £80/30 mins OWO + CIM £20

Her VS ad now quotes £100 for 30 minutes. Is that a recent increase or are you getting a frequent flyer discount?

Online tr!gger

Her VS ad now quotes £100 for 30 minutes. Is that a recent increase or are you getting a frequent flyer discount?

Ha ha I must be ....
I was there again last week, paid £80 upfront and got OWO + CIM ( and I did give her the 10 second warning that I was about to come). Excellent service and I asked at the end if I owed her anything and she said no !

I am going again over the weekend to see Wawa because I have a bad back.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2026, 04:28:34 pm by tr!gger »

Offline jonko

Her VS ad now quotes £100 for 30 minutes. Is that a recent increase or are you getting a frequent flyer discount?

Now I am back in the UK from my winter away, i must take a trip to Burnley to see this lass, she looks superb, but has she really increased her price to 100? That's a bit much for me on my state pension. :rolleyes:

Offline Marquis

Now I am back in the UK from my winter away, i must take a trip to Burnley to see this lass, she looks superb, but has she really increased her price to 100? That's a bit much for me on my state pension. :rolleyes:

I saw (and reviewed) her back in January. Price was £100/half hour including OWO and DFK. Maybe Trig gets a better rate as a regular customer?