Author Topic: Rozy massage & health treatments brasshouse lane smethwick  (Read 2388 times)

Online bonham

Newly opened shop indian.
Thurt I'd see who was wanking answer rozy indian girl was not expecting a indian girl with that name. Disappointed when I seen her very plump but that's the risk you take when you go into the unknown.
But massage was great sensual massage hand relief good topless good .
Other girls working in midweek so looks like I may be busy trying them with more crap reviews.
But this review is to let you know thers a new shop in town on gumtree
£50 massage
£20 hand relief
£20 topless

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Online bonham



Online Jasonk71

Newly opened shop indian.
Thurt I'd see who was wanking answer rozy indian girl was not expecting a indian girl with that name. Disappointed when I seen her very plump but that's the risk you take when you go into the unknown.
But massage was great sensual massage hand relief good topless good .
Other girls working in midweek so looks like I may be busy trying them with more crap reviews.
But this review is to let you know thers a new shop in town on gumtree
£50 massage
£20 hand relief
£20 topless

You mentioned the word sensual. Did she do many cc swipes? What was the he like?

Online Jasonk71


Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Brasshouse Lane
I wonder how long there's been a brothel there?


Online bonham

How old do you think she was?
She was about 28 but age don't mean nothing when they look like that to me

Online bonham

You mentioned the word sensual. Did she do many cc swipes? What was the he like?
Sensual was very good didn't quite get in there but bum massage was very good with lots of dick and ball play that's why the positive not for her looks but face was quite prity and looks into your eyes smiling doing hand relief wearing glasses that always looks sexy to me

Offline mr.bluesky

I take it you were completely naked for the massage, no towel draped over your nether regions. Gumtree advert specifically states no sexual services  but then again they have to say that.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2025, 03:27:11 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online bonham

I take it you were completely naked for the massage, no towel draped over your nether regions. Gumtree advert specifically states no sexual services  but then again they have to say that.  :unknown:
Yes Mr bluesky no towels used I'm thinking it may be connected to the other shop in smethwick by the railway station indian shop or closed that and maybe opened up here . Will find
 out over coming weeks
« Last Edit: September 14, 2025, 05:29:26 pm by bonham »