Author Topic: FAR SAI Thai Therapy - Regent Street Leamington spa  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Ozymandias.11

Rating: Low positive

External Link/Members Only

Met Cindy who looks like she's in her 30s with lots of cosmetic stuff done on her face, her face looks so massive compared to pics, even bigger than Harry Maguire. Looks wise 5.5-6

Agreed for full 30 mins of B2B. So as soon as I entered she stripped and I asked to massage her for first half, she agreed and was giggling a lot and I did massage her bum back and then later breasts after turning around. I had a good tit sucking session as well.
Now we swap places and she starts massaging me on the front (she asked if I wanted B2B either on the front or back, chose front)
She has a very good pair of tiddies which I liked. She then tried to use her rack to massage my member and cock. Then she understood, the trick is to wank me vigorously with hand and completed the deed.
She then removed oil from my body and gave me a dry towel to wipe myself dry.

It was a medium positive till now, as I got dressed and was leaving there was another punter on the door and before even I left out, she was enquiring if he had a booking. This was after 9:30pm at night and the nail saloon/massage closes much earlier, so obviously he was there for massage with extras. I didn't like the fact I had to see someone else like that, I think this punter booked Jenny or other woman who works there, as that other woman was peeping me, as I was putting on my shoes. So I'm not sure if Cindy is to blame for this, but it left me disappointed as I stood there unable to exit as she was enquiring the other guy. Anyway!

I'd give it a low positive than a neutral.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2025, 09:08:24 am by Ozymandias.11 »

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,871
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

as I got dressed and was leaving there was another punter on the door and before even I left out, she was enquiring if he had a booking. This was after 9:30pm at night and the nail saloon/massage closes much earlier, so obviously he was there for massage with extras. I didn't like the fact I had to see someone else like that, I think this punter booked Jenny or other woman who works there, as that other woman was peeping me, as I was putting on my shoes. So I'm not sure if Cindy is to blame for this, but it left me disappointed as I stood there unable to exit as she was enquiring the other guy. Anyway


Not obvious at all from the story you have told.

Could well have been someone trying a "Walk in".

I had a similar experience in Nuneaton recently. I had a half hour appointment at 8pm (shop closed at 9pm). As I was about to leave the buzzer on the front door sounded. The therapist looked at me with a worried look on her face, she opened the door a few inches and tried to work out who/what he wanted. He seemed to be implying he had an appointment. She eventually managed to dissuade him and he went away. I waited  with her for a few minutes as she was obviously concerned/scared.

So don't  make assumptions. Nothing is obvious.