Recently in Madrid and had time for two meeta
1 chicas7vip
Read abt this place here. Pictures looked good (too good, but ifactored that in and thght the reality might still be my cup of tea)
Central. Easy to find but would have been hard but for a report here saying you had to reach through a gate
Line up at 10pmish pretty mediocre. Not even close to the pics on the website. I texted ahead trying to reserve a particular girl. When I arrived maid didn't speak English at all and seemed not to recognize the name of the girl
There was however one very attractive Dominican girl - Catalina.
Paid 100 euro for hour. No regrets. Nothing special but she was very sexy, with an extraoromdary bumblebee shape to her. Not my usual thing but all okay
General vibe of the place was a bit dispiriting however
But 100 euro for the girl in question is still excellent vfm
2
Next day, one hour with Carla at this place
External Link/Members OnlyWow.
This was exceptional value for money. The place - a house a bit from centre - was simply lovely
On arrival shown into calm, modern salon with a large
white leather sofa by a well dressed woman who asked if I was carla's date. I had fixed a time ahead, fully expecting bait and switch.
There was no bait and switch. Carla was as in the pics, pretty much, if a bit shorter and wider but with a bust from heaven and a determination to get all she could put of me.
Room was a converted attic space that I would happily have lain on for many hours.
Can't recommend the whole set up highly enough.