Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do any one want to enjoy carlyxxxcarly or sa-babe together  (Read 2276 times)

akakol99

Do any one want to enjoy carlyxxxcarly or sa-babe together. Seems like they both offer dp & 3sum.

Offline Lewis

To save people the bother of looking them up, why not give a clue as to their location - or even better the AW link.

Offline mh

They are in Reading and I've seen them both separately. Is this a suggestion that they are offering a duo service or a request from the OP to ask them to?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They were quite different experiences and I would not have thought of them as duo partners, to be honest.

Offline G-style

I think the post was suggesting that either of the ladies (see what I did there) would be happy to see two chaps.
I'm not sure if the OP was suggesting that he would like offers of a companion or that it was just an observation on his part.
I will not be partaking in a 3som with anyone but each to their own.

Offline mh

I think the post was suggesting that either of the ladies (see what I did there) would be happy to see two chaps.
I'm not sure if the OP was suggesting that he would like offers of a companion or that it was just an observation on his part.
I will not be partaking in a 3som with anyone but each to their own.

Ah! Got it. I wouldn't rule it out, but it would have to be with a girl who advertised/requested/suggested it.

For me sa-babe was too meek and submissive to have the attitude to handle 2 guys. Carly might, but I still don't see it as being her thing.

Offline Davede

I would be up for it if it was a bit closer to me and I would also need you to post a picture of your todger first, I wouldn't want to turn up and find someone with a smaller one than me :)

akakol99

I checked with Carly. She offers. :)

montymole

Both girls on my HL, both seem great looks wise and have a good attitude.

Last time I contacted SA Babe she was only available at weekends, no good for me.

Would love to see Carly before Christmas, she was off this week but looks back today, threesomes, more some are something I'd like to try but would want to see the girl one to one first.

Offline trumps

Do any one want to enjoy carlyxxxcarly or sa-babe together. Seems like they both offer dp & 3sum.

Have pm'd you 

James999

You don't have to state on the forum you've messaged each other as you will have the pm (if there is one) or is this just to bump this thread and promote a couple of fat munters  :vomit:

Have pm'd you
Replied

Offline madeinwales56

Hey Sergei. Are you their pimp or something?

ness4

If anyone is still up for this then I'd happily volunteer. Not met SABabe but i know Carly would definitely go for it