Author Topic: Angels Touch - Rita - To Do, or Not To Do  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Charlie_39

Hello All,

Thinking of TOFTT with this one: External Link/Members Only

I've no experience of the agency or their girls, so don't know what I'd be getting myself into. For a massage scenario, around £120 p/h always feels ok for me, with the expectation that all I'll get is a HE (maybe with some mutual touch), but my reading of the other angelstouch reviews is that there's plenty of upselling. I know, that's par for the course, but my question is whether, typically, their girls service levels are still good if you just opt for the basic...?

Thanks in advance.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Several reviews describe the basic £120/hr service and I don't recollect a review saying the SP got sulky when the punter declined any extras. Also, my experience is that any upsell isn't hard; in fact I'm usually the one to raise it. Do report back if you see her.

Offline Charlie_39


Offline webpunter

There are some 19 reviews & a few other posts on here
A good place to start 
You'll get a steer of whats likely to happen perhaps investigate a bit further
Likely you will get more responses if you put more in to UKP ... to do or not to do
« Last Edit: September 11, 2025, 08:58:02 pm by webpunter »



Offline w1a1ex

my question is whether, typically, their girls service levels are still good if you just opt for the basic...?
Hidden Image/Members Only
Yes

Look forward to your review of Rita

Offline Jazzy99

This is my go to massage agency and would recommend. I haven't seen Rita yet but definitely on my list together with Angel. Usually if it says Open minded it means more on the menu, you simple need to ask the girl. Enjoy.


Offline rosshayes

There are usually a plethora of extras attached to the massage (which is not firm at all). 

Sometimes the girl will charge 40 for OW or a little extra for OWO.

Kissing is extra too (I can’t remember)

RO/fingering is extra. I think 40.

Full sex is around £260.

Either way - you breaching £200 without any sex. So becomes a question of whether you chip in a little more for the full treatment with an elite SW rather than a masseuse with a couple of expensive add ons.

Although Stella used to suck cock like a hoover. The extra pennies were worth it. She has since left.

Let us know if you try out Rita who seems to be her current replacement.

Offline VanillaMan

What is an elite SW Ross? Thanks.

Offline Malvolio

SW is a sex worker, and elite translates as expensive.