Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: southern Kate: Southampton  (Read 2604 times)

3 review(s) for southern Kate (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hantsolo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review on here, so hopefully I don't miss anything important!

Location  Upper Shirley area of Southampton in a very discreet flat with plenty of parking available

Looks about 5ft7, dark hair, enhanced boobs (nicely done and sensitive nipples), tanned, very toned. Age on profile is 39, she's more mid 40's+ but has a body that many 20 year olds would be jealous of

The meet...

I've seen Kate before although don't claim to be anything of a regular. However I was greeted as long lost friend with plenty of DFK and wandering hands as soon as I got in the door. Had booked for a 2 hour appointment as previously an hour just went too quickly

Kate was wearing a PVC cat suit and high heels, a sight to behold and she is one very fit lady. Certainly would fulfil any MILF fantasies you might have!

After a quick catch up I undressed and was treated to a great massage, plenty of teasing as well as being quite firm where required on my shoulders. She clearly enjoys giving massages and is good at it. Then on to the oral, Kate doesn't offer OWO which is a shame as she has a great technique, but on the plus side there was plenty of ball licking and sucking as well as wandering fingers. Soon we moved in to a 69 and I gave Kate a good tonguing while my fingers explored her pussy and arse

She hopped on and rode my cowgirl style as well as reverse cowgirl so I was treated to the sight of her wonderful arse. She cam hard while riding me, but insisted that I lay her on her back and give her a good pounding.....who was I to argue? Soon she came again and then I pulled out and came over her chest.

Another massage followed, which soon led to more oral and then a hard doggy fuck. I was desperate to feel my cock in her arse, but we were both too turned on and ended up cumming again while screwing her from behind, pulling her hair while she gave some great dirty talk and came too. Lovely!

After a quick clean up, there was still time for another massage but sadly not for a 3rd pop as we were now over running. So a shower and we sorted the money out, then off I went.

The only negative with Kate is no OWO or CIM, but she clearly states this in her profile and does love sucking cock even though its through a rubber.

So in summary, a fit, fuckable, kinky "older" woman who knows her body and knows what a man likes. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with a visit to Kate unless you are looking for a 20-something girl

Offline Jamboney

I'd been debating for a while whether or not to put her on my HL, I'd been put off by the lack of OWO. However judging by her pics she's got a cracking body for her age. You're review has convinced me to Hot List her and she's in contention for the new year  :thumbsup:

Offline Hantsolo

I know what you mean, OWO and CIM are usually what I look for too. But Kate really is worth a visit mate, despite the fact that she doesn't offer these.

Offline starman555

I too have seen this lady and agree she really is one fit hardbody,one of the best bodies, legs I have seen and she does liked being pounded in the arse...OWO not being given is a shame but everything else sort of compensates I think