Author Topic: New Kommons Website update - Influx of hidden TS accounts  (Read 3198 times)

Offline tesinguh

So I use Kommons as one of my main sites to escort with, and recently they just updated their site with some new UI changes for a new look. However in doing so, ive seen alot of accounts now that were once listed as TS (whether that was years ago or many months ago) now listing themselves as biological females with no indication on their profile of TS whatsoever (Post-OP of course).

As I browse the site alot, I do remember faces on their and all of the pictures ive posted here were once TS SPs and now list themselves as female.

I think this seems to be a growing problem particularly as of recent, there seems to be a huge influx of these sort of SPs. I havent seen much of it in AW but it may also be happening there.

My biggest thing here is the risk of a someone whos new into this sort of thing to end up booking with these SPs not actually knowing what they have ACTUALLY booked. In the form of legals and laws, isnt this illegal in some shape or form.

Maybe im being over the top but I personally think its crazy that you can lie about these sort of things and not get any sort of backlash for it.

Just my 10 pence, but below I have listed some profiles which I know were once TSs (Most were under the TS section on that site which is seperated from the females usually).


Offline tesinguh

So I use Kommons as one of my main sites to escort with, and recently they just updated their site with some new UI changes for a new look. However in doing so, ive seen alot of accounts now that were once listed as TS (whether that was years ago or many months ago) now listing themselves as biological females with no indication on their profile of TS whatsoever (Post-OP of course).

As I browse the site alot, I do remember faces on their and all of the pictures ive posted here were once TS SPs and now list themselves as female.

I think this seems to be a growing problem particularly as of recent, there seems to be a huge influx of these sort of SPs. I havent seen much of it in AW but it may also be happening there.

My biggest thing here is the risk of a someone whos new into this sort of thing to end up booking with these SPs not actually knowing what they have ACTUALLY booked. In the form of legals and laws, isnt this illegal in some shape or form.

Maybe im being over the top but I personally think its crazy that you can lie about these sort of things and not get any sort of backlash for it.

Just my 10 pence, but below I have listed some profiles which I know were once TSs (Most were under the TS section on that site which is seperated from the females usually).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mstar86


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


OMG NOOOO That Brunette Goddess one I’ve messaged before WTF!? Only thing that stopped me was the price

Tbf, it wasn’t this advert with loads of pics so couldn’t tell as much but jeeze this is why I steer clear of Brazilian’s on Kommons unless they're famous
« Last Edit: September 09, 2025, 08:13:22 pm by Mstar86 »

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve got nothing against anyone wanting to have a sex change.
As a matter of politeness I’d refer to someone as ‘her’.  Or ‘she’

But it’s this thing in the punting world where a TS does not say she is that gets me.
Fair enough the lass might be lovely but I am one of those blokes who likes to punt with born women.
I make no excuse for that.

Only had one shit experience many moons ago and I walked, albeit with a lot of abuse from the lying scroat and thankfully I’m big enough so her threats of violence went over my head.

Poor form as far as I’m concerned.

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27

OMG NOOOO That Brunette Goddess one I’ve messaged before WTF!? Only thing that stopped me was the price

Tbf, it wasn’t this advert with loads of pics so couldn’t tell as much but jeeze this is why I steer clear of Brazilian’s on Kommons unless they're famous
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283241.0
That's maria has been here for years, here is the reviews and pictures of her days before she chopped off the penis
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PawgJit

If you don’t want to sleep with a man, stay away from Brazilians, simple as that.

Offline tesinguh

I’ve got nothing against anyone wanting to have a sex change.
As a matter of politeness I’d refer to someone as ‘her’.  Or ‘she’

But it’s this thing in the punting world where a TS does not say she is that gets me.
Fair enough the lass might be lovely but I am one of those blokes who likes to punt with born women.
I make no excuse for that.

Only had one shit experience many moons ago and I walked, albeit with a lot of abuse from the lying scroat and thankfully I’m big enough so her threats of violence went over my head.

Poor form as far as I’m concerned.

100 Percent agreed. I could care less what a person does with their life as long as it doesnt affect me, but to not declare you were once a man and are now a women is something that would affect me, at this point it has to be a crime somewhere or somehow.

Offline tesinguh


OMG NOOOO That Brunette Goddess one I’ve messaged before WTF!? Only thing that stopped me was the price

Tbf, it wasn’t this advert with loads of pics so couldn’t tell as much but jeeze this is why I steer clear of Brazilian’s on Kommons unless they're famous

Funnily enough the price also stopped me way back when I first started doing meets. She even gave me her insta and has a decent amount of followers on there. If I didnt know or did any research, and was new to this game and had some cash on me I would have walked straight in not knowing what im getting myself into, which is crazy to think about.

Offline Heph

I’ve got nothing against anyone wanting to have a sex change.
As a matter of politeness I’d refer to someone as ‘her’.  Or ‘she’

But it’s this thing in the punting world where a TS does not say she is that gets me.
Fair enough the lass might be lovely but I am one of those blokes who likes to punt with born women.
I make no excuse for that.

Only had one shit experience many moons ago and I walked, albeit with a lot of abuse from the lying scroat and thankfully I’m big enough so her threats of violence went over my head.

Poor form as far as I’m concerned.

I know (or sense I do) what you mean, but it's worth reiterating that it's simply impossible for a human to change their birth sex - there are no exceptions to this whatsoever, and never have been, whatever trans rights activists might say, opine or attempt to show you by way of ideologically-captured and debunked 'Scientific American' articles. Gender is the fall-back position of scoundrels, and is almost meaningless outside discussion of linguistics and clothing - it has no bearing on a person's biological sex and its functions.

Showing polite deference to someone's delusion is a matter of taste: again, I can see the point (up to a point in certain social situations) but generally we don't indulge the delusions of the insane for good reasons... because doing so tends to encourage demands for further concessions, and before you know it, amongst other things, children are having perfectly healthy tissue removed or otherwise irreversibly altered for what almost invariably transpires to have been misguided and damaging reasons. The ship has already sailed on this- the only remaining hold-outs are social-experiment advocates and their acolytes, mostly 'be-kind' actors and other types who we have no sound reasons to take seriously on any given subject, much less human biology.

Your later points I wholly concur with: sex obtained by deception of that kind is akin to assault, and should be treated accordingly - with contempt, legal action, or at need, reciprocal violence. Marvellous as I'm sure many Brazilian genuine chicas are, they're done no favours by being liberal towards their fellow nationals who're sex-imposters.

I sincerely wish TS reviews and queries were kept entirely at arms-length and solely confined to a discrete part of this site expressly for those who enjoy that stuff (I have no argument with those who do)- and that they wouldn't be allowed to pollute the rest.

...ive seen alot of accounts now that were once listed as TS (whether that was years ago or many months ago) now listing themselves as biological females with no indication on their profile of TS whatsoever (Post-OP of course).

My biggest thing here is the risk of a someone whos new into this sort of thing to end up booking with these SPs not actually knowing what they have ACTUALLY booked. In the form of legals and laws, isnt this illegal in some shape or form.

Maybe im being over the top but I personally think its crazy that you can lie about these sort of things and not get any sort of backlash for it.


This is not OTT or unreasonable. It does result in violence, which, whilst I can't condone, I equally can't say I'm much surprised by.




« Last Edit: September 10, 2025, 01:08:11 am by Heph »

Online advent2016

So long as they comply with UK law and the supreme court ruling then I'm OK. I try and respect people's pronouns if they are consistent.
summarised by the BBC
External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

So long as they comply with UK law and the supreme court ruling then I'm OK. I try and respect people's pronouns if they are consistent.
summarised by the BBC
External Link/Members Only


Like I said. As long as it’s ‘He’ and ‘She’.     I don’t have an issue.

Fuck that calling anyone ‘They’. ‘Them’.  ‘It’.   Whatever.

Just causes confusion never mind it being complete bollocks.

An example.

Mate of mine was coming over for dinner. Rang me up and said he was with some friends in the pub and could he bring them over.
No problem I said and simply ordered more takeaway. Quite a lot actually as I don’t want anyone to go hungry.
Mate turned up with just one friend.
Yes you’ve guessed it. Some twat who wanted to be referred to as ‘Them’

Anyone by the way…… couldn’t make it.  :D :lol:

Online advent2016

An example.

Mate of mine was coming over for dinner. Rang me up and said he was with some friends in the pub and could he bring them over.
No problem I said and simply ordered more takeaway. Quite a lot actually as I don’t want anyone to go hungry.
Mate turned up with just one friend.
Yes you’ve guessed it. Some twat who wanted to be referred to as ‘Them’

Anyone by the way…… couldn’t make it.  :D :lol:

I always get numbers of people.
Left overs (chips, pizza, cake) my neighbour will always eat or feed to the foxes.

Offline Mstar86

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283241.0
That's maria has been here for years, here is the reviews and pictures of her days before she chopped off the penis

I think this is a different person. That’s the exoticgoddess girl but the one OP showed pic of goes as Erika Saran and has a different phone number and higher rate….!?

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I think this is a different person. That’s the exoticgoddess girl but the one OP showed pic of goes as Erika Saran and has a different phone number and higher rate….!?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283241.msg2946230#msg2946230
Brunette goddess is Maria, she used to be ginger and working in Manchester years ago for around £150

Think someone meshed the two post op reviews together
« Last Edit: September 10, 2025, 12:13:03 pm by SonofAJohn »
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mstar86

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283241.msg2946230#msg2946230
Brunette goddess is Maria, she used to be ginger and working in Manchester years ago for around £150

Think someone meshed the two post op reviews together

Ahhh yes I can see the arm tattoo matches!

This is crazy.


Just noticed that the nipples are a good tell tell sign to spot a TS…..

Offline Stevelondon

I always get numbers of people.
Left overs (chips, pizza, cake) my neighbour will always eat or feed to the foxes.

I meant it as a joke 😀

Offline Iceman90

TS are pretty easy to spot even post op ones who have been on HRT for years

Offline Gethin_Thomas


Offline centry

Site change is so weird, i was used to clicking the "Whatsapp" button to message SP's, and now it seems they've taken that convenience away

Offline tesinguh

Site change is so weird, i was used to clicking the "Whatsapp" button to message SP's, and now it seems they've taken that convenience away

I also dont get why they dont list all services in the services tab

Like I want to book SPs who do filming and would save me so much more time if I could just filter out all of the non filming ones

Offline Mstar86

I know (or sense I do) what you mean, but it's worth reiterating that it's simply impossible for a human to change their birth sex - there are no exceptions to this whatsoever, and never have been, whatever trans rights activists might say, opine or attempt to show you by way of ideologically-captured and debunked 'Scientific American' articles. Gender is the fall-back position of scoundrels, and is almost meaningless outside discussion of linguistics and clothing - it has no bearing on a person's biological sex and its functions.

Showing polite deference to someone's delusion is a matter of taste: again, I can see the point (up to a point in certain social situations) but generally we don't indulge the delusions of the insane for good reasons... because doing so tends to encourage demands for further concessions, and before you know it, amongst other things, children are having perfectly healthy tissue removed or otherwise irreversibly altered for what almost invariably transpires to have been misguided and damaging reasons. The ship has already sailed on this- the only remaining hold-outs are social-experiment advocates and their acolytes, mostly 'be-kind' actors and other types who we have no sound reasons to take seriously on any given subject, much less human biology.

Your later points I wholly concur with: sex obtained by deception of that kind is akin to assault, and should be treated accordingly - with contempt, legal action, or at need, reciprocal violence. Marvellous as I'm sure many Brazilian genuine chicas are, they're done no favours by being liberal towards their fellow nationals who're sex-imposters.

I sincerely wish TS reviews and queries were kept entirely at arms-length and solely confined to a discrete part of this site expressly for those who enjoy that stuff (I have no argument with those who do)- and that they wouldn't be allowed to pollute the rest.

This is not OTT or unreasonable. It does result in violence, which, whilst I can't condone, I equally can't say I'm much surprised by.


Although I do totally agree with you, in 100 years they may be able to give a man a womb and said man give birth, or give a man ovaries etc. Science could literally change the definition more than it already has.

Food for thought……