Author Topic: Madrid visit  (Read 2066 times)

Offline john69se

Firstly a big shout out to zxc for his previous posts and messages for punting in Spain.

I decided to explore madrids punting scene while on holiday.

I stuck to one agency External Link/Members Only

The ladies on this site looked stunning so took the risk. The ladies only speak Spanish so if you don’t understand it I feel the sessions wouldn’t have been half as good.

I saw 4 girls: Cloe, Catalina, Angela, Rocio

Comms all done in Spanish, fairly prompt comms but girl availability constantly changes and difficult to plan. Most girls are at university.

Apartment was on a quiet street in north Madrid . The girls mentioned that some of the neighbours are not friendly and have been shouting at other punters through the door. One thing I didn’t like is the messiness of the flat and the lack of punter privacy on one occasion I crossed paths with another punter to the bathroom and the living room is open plan so you can hear the other girls chatting in the communal area while in the other room. Rooms are very functional but a but worse than House of divine.


Punt 1:
Cloe
Uni student from the Canary Islands . Gorgeous girl, cracking body and has braces. Offered a drink and shower on arrival, return back to the room and get started. Good kisser, use of tongue, undressed her and started sucking on her tits very responsive. I asked to go down on her but she refused. So got her to start sucking on my cock. Really excelled here, nice and sloppy, very submissive did everything I asked looked at me with my whole cock down her throat. By the time I was ready for sex my cock was swimming in a puddle of saliva.

Condom on and pounded her in doggy. Really nice sight and positioned her in front of the mirror so I could see her face. Few other positions and finished on her tits. Round two was a blowjob until completion.

Punt 2: objective the most attractive, much more cold than Cloe. No small talk and gave very short responses, no smiles very straight faced and business like. Only booked 30 minutes. Her oral skills out of this world. Facefucked herself to the point she was tearing up sucked my balls putting both in at the same time. Says she loves oral and I believed her. Finished in her mouth with her head over the edge of the bed, she then ran to the bathroom to spit it out.

Punt 3: rocío and Catalina. Friendly girls who I opted for a threesome with. Both really good at deepthroating and good chemistry between them, ended up blowing my load early. Recovered and watched them making out before joining in. Condom on I took rocio in doggy before then swapping condoms and having Catalina in reverse cowgirl then missionary. Finished the booking off with rocio sucking me off until completion while Catalina sucked my balls. Heaven. Would highly recommend this place for the calibre of girl. Facilities are not the greatest and attitude can be an issue you can tell some of them don’t enjoy it but still provide decent service.

Oral skills make or break a session for me and all girls delivered

Offline mizoahmed2

Great review. How much did you pay and for how long?

Also were these all incalls? If yes near which area?

Thanks

Offline john69se

€170 for the hour per girl. It was an incall. It was within a 15 minute walk of valdeacederas. Place is incredibly functional.

Offline veterano

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 28
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
website mentions:
The BONUS 5 visits of 1 hour : 750 EUr (100 Eur savings) could of got 5 for for 70  extra (750-(4+170))
The BONUS 10 visits of 1 hour : 1,500 EUR plus a free visit that is, 10+1 (370 euros savings)
Banned reason: No reviews in 12 years
Banned by: daviemac