Author Topic: Apple - Pontefract Chinese massage therapy  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Greentop

External Link/Members Only

Decided to try this after a few positive reviews, thanks lads.

Not properly punted for quite a while now, Leeds,Wakey and York lacking, Donny a ballache to get to with only Nesta worth going for anyway, but I must admit I’m not a fan of the new location neither, Sheff I don’t really know. And nowt really sticking out for me in general. So I’ve been sticking to my regular, where I get a very good massage, RO and HE at best. So when a place not too far away with owo and poss cim at a decent price showed up, it was defo a must try.

Texted and got no answer, so rang and spoke to Selina. She was in her car as I could hear the reverse sensors. Arranged a time for that day. She texted to confirm, then texted again to put it back half hour, then again to put it forward 15mins. So it was to be 15mins after what I originally wanted.
Turned up, parked on the street outside, sure it was 50p for 1hr(?). Went through the first door and rang the bell, Selina let me in. I know it was her ‘cos she told me and explained she was going to the dentist when I rang. Selina led me to the room at the top and told me to strip and lay down. To note, on our way up, I stopped to use the toilet and she spoke to another lass. This lass stayed hidden behind the wall. Therefore, I just assumed Selina was gonna massage me.
After a few mins, somebody walked in, of course I decided to peek and saw it was indeed a different lass. This was Apple.
Apple’s massage was so-so tbh, a few times she hit the spot, but really it wouldn’t have been worth paying for on its own. During the massage, there was no hint of owt. I tried making convo now and again and it wasn’t really flowing, due mainly to her lack of English, which she did say was not good. And so it went on for about 40 mins when Apple (finally!) decided to ask if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on offer and got b2b with bj for £60. Unfortunately, I had to tell her I only had £55, left over from the £100 I brought with me. She didn’t understand all that, but did accept £55 as a counter-offer. This is when I asked her name, she pointed to herself and said “Apple”, then pointed at my cock and said “Banana” playfully.
So then I was asked to lay back down on my front while she got ready, again, at one point I raised myself to see what she was doing. She got coy at this, so I apologised and reverted to lying prone. And so the body to body began. It was nice, kissing, sucking, rubbing her tits on my back. Then she got me on all fours and sucked from beneath. After a bit of this, she turned me onto my front, and continued to suck. The bj was nicely done. During this, she would now and again do the weird from behind slap my arse with her tits thing, then me going like a crab and her sucking my cock knelt up. It was all interchangeable with her leading. I then decided to ask if she wanted RO, she accepted and we did 69. Doing this for a while, whilst also fingering her. We changed positions and I got her to lay on the table where I went at her with my tongue and finger for quite a while. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was making great encouraging noises. It was at during this moment, I somehow came! Apple had got me close a few times, but for me to come when nowt was touching me was a major disappointment and failure! I was really hoping to maybe cum in Apple’s mouth or at least have her siphoning it some way or form!
Anyway, it all ended there and I was offered a shower. The shower, when it got to its proper setting was decent enough. There was just a bit of to-ing and fro-ing to get it there. Maybe it was my impatience, I hate and have no real experience of power showers!
And with that I dressed, paid her the dues and left. On the way down, she said she liked my face. Selina, then also informed me there’s always new girls every week. I told her I didn’t have that much money! She said, “doesn’t matter if I came back in 3 months, it’d still be good with new girls. Come when I can.”
I certainly intend to go back. Apple was pretty with nice doll like eyes and features. Her body was slim, but nowt spesh. The tits were real and nice enough. Looked late 20s. No complaints with Apple, though I would like to try the other lasses. I guess, it’d just be a case of asking when enquiring. I’ll be honest, although nothing wrong with Selina, she just wasn’t my type, so I would not have been as happy if she was the one providing the services.
Ponte is close enough and easy to get to for me, so I’ve gotta make sure I don’t make it too much of a habit. The cheaper price and owo is a bigger draw than the great massage RO HE I get at my default spot.

Total was £100 - £45 massage, negotiated £55 b2b with owo (quoted £60)

The only other thing to note is; I’m wondering how long this can carry on where it is. It is a bit open, not sure how discrete, being in Ponte with surrounding businesses, it being a small town and if they’re changing girls “every week” doesn’t seem a stable operation. Massive premise too.



Offline Clockface

The only other thing to note is; I’m wondering how long this can carry on where it is. It is a bit open, not sure how discrete, being in Ponte with surrounding businesses, it being a small town and if they’re changing girls “every week” doesn’t seem a stable operation. Massive premise too.

I think a lot of the Chinese shops change lady’s more regularly, where the Thai shops have more regular lady’s
They’ve only been open about six week I think it s too early to be questioning the longevity of somewhere, as for location yes the front door is on the Main Street but it’s always open and your quickly inside , only the hairdresser is open so I don’t see much wrong with it’s location

Offline Greentop

The only other thing to note is; I’m wondering how long this can carry on where it is. It is a bit open, not sure how discrete, being in Ponte with surrounding businesses, it being a small town and if they’re changing girls “every week” doesn’t seem a stable operation. Massive premise too.

I think a lot of the Chinese shops change lady’s more regularly, where the Thai shops have more regular lady’s
They’ve only been open about six week I think it s too early to be questioning the longevity of somewhere, as for location yes the front door is on the Main Street but it’s always open and your quickly inside , only the hairdresser is open so I don’t see much wrong with it’s location

Fingers crossed they keep the standards high then, and not go the way of Rainbow Spa…

Offline Clockface

Fingers crossed they keep the standards high then, and not go the way of Rainbow Spa…
[/
I met Selina a few times now she’s always smiling and laughing I don’t see things changing anytime soon