Author Topic: Sandy, Natural Relax - Brookwood  (Read 2280 times)

Offline albi0908

Link: External Link/Members Only

Context: I reviewed “Amy” at same venue at the start of the summer. As mentioned I pass by regularly and spotted someone interesting. Turns out it wasn’t “Amy” because having seen “Amy” I then spotted “Sandy” who was the girl I originally saw who tempted me in.

Comms: by text, prompt and efficient - full (legit) price list supplied.

Venue: has been described before but it is the end of a row of shops. There are two rooms - one straight ahead and one down the corridor. Quite small, quite dim lighting, tiny shower cubicle (which I wasn't offered and didn't ask to use). But perfectly servicable. Definitely not all that discrete getting in and out.

I ended up seeing Sandy a couple of times over the summer with standard legit pricing plus £50 for BtB, so this is a composite report.

The Girl: Sandy is quite petite - not much over 5 foot and quite slim. She is definitely not a head turner but just about gets into GND attractiveness. Based on looks and some personal information she shared she is mid- to late-30s. Speaks quite good English (although surprisingly poor considering how long she has been in UK!)

The Sessions: Usual drill with massage which is quite decent and she is keen to know how much pressure to apply. Then into a lot of attention to inner thighs, perineum and scrotum - all very nice, Compared to previously-reviewed Amy at same location, no attention to anus which was a bit disappointing.
She mentioned business had been pretty slow which probably explains how it was quite easy to agree £50 for BtB.
So she strips off to reveal a slim body, natural A/B cups, very prominent nipples which point down slightly and a cute bum. At this point there is a hygiene pause when she cleans herself with wetwipes and cleans your hands with some kind of hand cleaning spray.
I find BtB highly arousing so had to manage the pace carefully.
Sandy is very enthusiastic. Her signature move is to get astride you in 69 position with her pussy very close to your face. I discovered she really enjoys face sitting and is highly responsive. I also experienced a clingfilm blow job (no extra charge). She also kissed my nipples, and licked my perineum. In terms of touching and kissing her, very happy with fingering - she was quite wet - and really enjoys attention to her nipples.
Combination of good HJ and BtB resulted in a very satisfactory Happy Ending.

Summary: A clear positive for me for a very enthusiastic and willing masseuse who clearly really enjoys what she does.

An aside: Writing this I'm almost certain she has moved on (she said she would be) as I've seen a different girl there. Having checked availability by text this is also "Sandy". Which leads me to wonder what use it is writing these reviews of Chinese massage parlour girls and they move around so much and hence it is almost impossible to identify who you will see. Anyway, "Sandy" mark two looks OK so I will probably give her a go in the coming weeks.

Offline albi0908

WARNING - I went to the newsagent next door today and as luck would have it the current girl working at Natural Relax came out and walked across right in front of me so I was able to have a good look without it being obvious. She is mid-40s, a bit above 5ft, fairly stout with a thick waist, chunky legs and not at all attractive - quite hard-faced and grumpy looking. Not at all to my taste. I had been thinking to heading back to try her out but having seen what I saw today I will definitely not be doing that...

Online webpunter

Which leads me to wonder what use it is writing these reviews of Chinese massage parlour girls and they move around so much and hence it is almost impossible to identify who you will see

Sound reporting  :thumbsup:
IMO there is some value created albeit it can have a limited shelf life & it can be hit & miss
Tho the same massage burd may return in due course
Requires occasional contact with the parlour & asking who is working that week
Best not to ask is x working otherwise sometimes they will say yes hoping to get you to visit, 'oooh sorry she's had to pop out'  :rolleyes:
IME with the local chinese R&Ts the shift change most often seems to happen on a sunday or monday
Also if the place is a real dump its one to avoid

The clingfilm bj [especially when no xtra ££] is a nice surprise
Had the same when they magically produce out of a drawer a very small thin sandwich bag
Had this happen a couple of times at the Bookham R&T when the massage stars linied up
[as an aside haven't been there for donkeys ages as highly variable % mostly at the low end, tho they do seem to be open on xmas day for info]
The sandwich bag feels better than OW & there is the novelty factor

Hairy muff or shaven haven ?
 

Offline albi0908

Yep - I’ll look out for Sandy(1)’s return next month on my regular drive-bys and will check in by text. (No sign of anyone there for the last couple of weeks.)

Re the muff - neatly trimmed - perfectly acceptable.

Re the BJ for no extra ££ - been reflecting that at £30/£40 for the legit price plus another negotiated £50 you’re in at £80-£90 and for that there are some decent FS options with photos on AW…I think if they reckon you might be a regular and/or they like you it’s good business sense to throw in an unexpected BJ to keep you interested….

Offline shyleo

There's Lina there this week. Anyone had the pleasure?
Might have to toftt .