Author Topic: Angela, Oriental Annie Massage - Doncaster  (Read 1916 times)

Offline spikeexit

External Link/Members Only
Had to visit oriental Annie as seen theirs a new girl called Angela
Rang before see if she was free yes sounded nice and friendly so off I went managed to park outside just past the shop not to busy I just walked up tried the door straight in no problem. Was met by Angela nice friendly Chinese girl hard to say but probably 59 years old but has a young body and not ugly about size 6 to 8 and maybe just 5 foot tall anyway taken straight into new downstairs room told to undress she said how long I thought I'll just try half hour as to see if any good,Told £39 I said body to body she wanted £40 I just went with it no haggle as I was fancying her now. So got undressed she went to stash the cash but came straight back in started nice oily Massy in back then legs no swipes yet lasted about 10 mins then she started nice ball tickle which was very good. Told to turn over she then got undressed very nice slim body small boobs but nice end to lick as she laid stray on me boobs straight onto my mouth while I felt her bum she then assumed the position just on top of my cock legs closed but not to bad lasted a while and let me kiss her neck she eventually slipped down and i
Oiled me up started great massage on my balls and cock them she started a lovely oily cock massy followed by cock im between her boobs very nice she made me came very quick as it was very sensual eventually wiped me up and got up gave me a nice head massage and neck and that was it time up just on the half hour. We booth got dressed and that was it nice cuddle and off I went. Would definitely go back but different to Anny but very sensual nice girl slim body very slight belly but nothing bad did get a quick feel if her fanny not much but she had a slightly trimmed bush will try fir a bit more next time recommend you try .

Offline Jomoore

Thanks for the first report on Angela. I've been waiting to see if she provides anywhere the same service as Jessica (she's called Jessica, not Annie) and this suggests maybe not.
I found Angela to be attractive, but just as an alternative assessment having talked to her twice while waiting for Jessica, I'd say she's 50, size 10, 5'3'' ish, and if she provides owo I'll defo give her a go, but no indication of that so far, so I'll stick with Jessica for the time being.  :hi: