Author Topic: Has anyone seen Polina for a massage in Colindale?  (Read 1124 times)

Offline sabby

External Link/Members Only

I saw some old reviews. So I am not sure it is the same person. Been whatsapping. She seems nice and I think she is legit. Operates out of a flat. Any advice welcome.

Offline Celtic 69

Her picture on what's app looks good as well. I too wouldn't mind any info if anyone has met her.
Thanks in advance.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
be careful, possibly a wrong phone number
Googling it gets three hits for engineering & transport businesses in South Wales. Of course could just be a recycled number

Offline sabby

I had a reply from her. She was rude to me. I wont be seeing her.  I asked about prices for a massage. She said 60£ for 70 mins. I asked about other services. She said

HR: 20£
Prostate: 30£
Massage both balls: 10£

She said I have to book now or I will get blocked for life. I must not waste her time. I saw some old reviews of her on here so I think I dodged a bullet. Old to charge for massaging balls. Never heard of that.

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,503
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
I had a reply from her. She was rude to me. I wont be seeing her.  I asked about prices for a massage. She said 60£ for 70 mins. I asked about other services. She said

HR: 20£
Prostate: 30£
Massage both balls: 10£

She said I have to book now or I will get blocked for life. I must not waste her time. I saw some old reviews of her on here so I think I dodged a bullet. Old to charge for massaging balls. Never heard of that.



Thanks for the warning

Offline tintin100

saw her years ago, it was a neutral.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2025, 08:43:58 am by tintin100 »