Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee and Hot Ameera Duo  (Read 7293 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been planning this Duo for a couple of weeks and decided to book Ameera for an hour and half in call at her place, and Dee for a 4 hour out call, Reason being, Dee and me could get over to my place after the Duo and carry on shagging.

Comms were no problem as I had discussed the duo with Dee at a previous meet, and I send Ameera a message through AW which led to a phone call and glad to say Ameera was well up for the meet and excited at the thought of getting it on with Dee, Ameera asked if I had any role plays I would like to do, I told her I wanted the session to go with the flow and see where it leads.

The meet started with Dee and me meeting up at Mornington crescent tube, we made our way to Ameera’s place, won’t go into detail as to where she lives as it’s been mentioned in other reviews, Ameera greeted us at the door with a FK then showed us through to the bedroom, Dee and Ameera’s looks and body statistics have been discussed in other reviews so I won’t repeat them again.

We did the introductions and sorted out the paperwork before Dee went through to the bathroom to get changed whilst Ameera and me got to know each other with very DFK and feeling each other up, when Dee got back looking hot in her Agent Provocateur bra and panties and black stockings and standing in Killer heels we had a 3 way snog before I went off to freshen up, got back to the bedroom to find Ameera dressed in a black leather dress looking horny as fuck  DFK Dee, I moved in on for some action and was pushed on to the bed, they both went down on me taking turns sucking my dick and rimming me, I asked them to 69 whilst I moved from one to the other rimming and helping out with the 69.

I then needed a shag so started off with doing Ameera in doggie whilst Dee DFK me and played with my bum, I then shagged Ameera in mish whilst Dee rimmed me, time for a rubber change before shagging Dee in doggie whilst she went down on Ameera, I knew I was getting close to Cumming so laid back, both girls went down on me and I blew my load and watched the 2 girls share it before giving me some.

We had a little chat whilst I played with both the girl’s boobs before we moved onto round 2 where Ameera brought out some dildos, a strap on and a leather strap for some spanking, we started of with Dee shagging Ammera doggie style with the strap on whilst I spanked Ameera’s bum, she loved it, she then told me to get my cock in her mouth whilst Dee carried on shagging her, which I did, Ameera moved up to DFK me whilst I rubbed her clit and watched her cum whilst Dee held onto her from behind.

I asked Ameera to 69 me whilst Dee put a smallish dildo up my arse and they both went down on me bringing me off whilst Ameera sat up and told me to tongue her arse before they snow balled me.

This duo session turned out to be the best I’ve ever had, it was full on and neither girl held back, both Dee and Ameera clicked and were great together seeing as this was the first time they met, and I will be looking for a repeat session.

fredpunter

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:06:07 pm by fredpunter »

Offline herbie007

Apparently you wore ameera out cos she fell asleep at an unfortunate moment later in the day  :lol:

Hi fred

Yes it was a lot of fun, they were great together.

I loved it.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:09:49 pm by herbie007 »

Hornydevil247

Great review Herbie.

Good to see I didn't wear Ameera out too much yesterday :cool:

HD  :thumbsup:

london

wow . great review , perfect  girls for 3 some ,  :hi:  :drinks:

Offline herbie007

wow . great review , perfect  girls for 3 some ,  :hi:  :drinks:

Thanks london.

Yes I recommend them very highly, I had a great time and already looking to book them again.

password02

Excellent review herbie was out with friends watching the football and came back asap to see if the review was up!!i

Told you she was good and would click with Dee -

Thanks for putting up the review so quickly, I have Ameera booked as part of my week long shag fest birthday week!!

Cannot wait

:hi:

Offline herbie007

Excellent review herbie was out with friends watching the football and came back asap to see if the review was up!!i

Told you she was good and would click with Dee -

Thanks for putting up the review so quickly, I have Ameera booked as part of my week long shag fest birthday week!!

Cannot wait

:hi:

Hi Password

Yes mate, I had a great time with them and glad to say they enjoyed each other too.

Sounds like your in for a birthday treat of a life time and hope you enjoy yourself big time.

Looking forward to the reviews.  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Been planning this Duo for a couple of weeks and decided to book Ameera for an hour and half in call at her place, and Dee for a 4 hour out call

This duo session turned out to be the best I’ve ever had, it was full on and neither girl held back, both Dee and Ameera clicked and were great together seeing as this was the first time they met, and I will be looking for a repeat session.

Nice, thanks for the review!

For some reasonExternal Link/Members Only

Offline herbie007

Nice, thanks for the review!

For some reasonExternal Link/Members Only

I like it Don.

Play it at my next session with them.  :D

charming_red

Great review Herbie, sounds like you had a cracking time.

Seems like the girls really got on, is this the first time they've worked together? Don't think I could go on that long with one hottie, let alone 2! Fair play to you mate  :drinks:

How did the outcall go with Dee at your place?

Offline 385North

Nice review, thanks for sharing.

Offline herbie007

Great review Herbie, sounds like you had a cracking time.

Seems like the girls really got on, is this the first time they've worked together? Don't think I could go on that long with one hottie, let alone 2! Fair play to you mate  :drinks:

How did the outcall go with Dee at your place?

Hi CR

Yes this was the first time they met and got a feeling it won’t be the last, it was also the first time that I met Ameera, I enjoyed shagging her so much that I went back for more a couple of days later, she’s a hot girl.

Outcall after back at mine with Dee was great as always, one of the best things IMO of having a regular is that they know exactly what you want; in this case I needed a massage with some slow sensual shagging and I loved it, a great end to a good day.

Offline BillGoldberg

Been planning this Duo for a couple of weeks and decided to book Ameera for an hour and half in call at her place, and Dee for a 4 hour out call, Reason being, Dee and me could get over to my place after the Duo and carry on shagging.

Comms were no problem as I had discussed the duo with Dee at a previous meet, and I send Ameera a message through AW which led to a phone call and glad to say Ameera was well up for the meet and excited at the thought of getting it on with Dee, Ameera asked if I had any role plays I would like to do, I told her I wanted the session to go with the flow and see where it leads.

The meet started with Dee and me meeting up at Mornington crescent tube, we made our way to Ameera’s place, won’t go into detail as to where she lives as it’s been mentioned in other reviews, Ameera greeted us at the door with a FK then showed us through to the bedroom, Dee and Ameera’s looks and body statistics have been discussed in other reviews so I won’t repeat them again.

We did the introductions and sorted out the paperwork before Dee went through to the bathroom to get changed whilst Ameera and me got to know each other with very DFK and feeling each other up, when Dee got back looking hot in her Agent Provocateur bra and panties and black stockings and standing in Killer heels we had a 3 way snog before I went off to freshen up, got back to the bedroom to find Ameera dressed in a black leather dress looking horny as fuck  DFK Dee, I moved in on for some action and was pushed on to the bed, they both went down on me taking turns sucking my dick and rimming me, I asked them to 69 whilst I moved from one to the other rimming and helping out with the 69.

I then needed a shag so started off with doing Ameera in doggie whilst Dee DFK me and played with my bum, I then shagged Ameera in mish whilst Dee rimmed me, time for a rubber change before shagging Dee in doggie whilst she went down on Ameera, I knew I was getting close to Cumming so laid back, both girls went down on me and I blew my load and watched the 2 girls share it before giving me some.

We had a little chat whilst I played with both the girl’s boobs before we moved onto round 2 where Ameera brought out some dildos, a strap on and a leather strap for some spanking, we started of with Dee shagging Ammera doggie style with the strap on whilst I spanked Ameera’s bum, she loved it, she then told me to get my cock in her mouth whilst Dee carried on shagging her, which I did, Ameera moved up to DFK me whilst I rubbed her clit and watched her cum whilst Dee held onto her from behind.

I asked Ameera to 69 me whilst Dee put a smallish dildo up my arse and they both went down on me bringing me off whilst Ameera sat up and told me to tongue her arse before they snow balled me.

How much did this set you back in total Herbie ?

Sounds like an awesome pairing by the way

Offline herbie007

How much did this set you back in total Herbie ?

Sounds like an awesome pairing by the way

Dee £400 for 4 hours out-call and Ameera £150 for 1 hour in-call.

Worth every penny IMO for an afternoon I won’t forget in a hurry  :P

fredpunter

Dee £400 for 4 hours out-call and Ameera £150 for 1 hour in-call.

Worth every penny IMO for an afternoon I won’t forget in a hurry  :P

Ameera was 150? Does she charge extra for duos?

Offline herbie007

Ameera was 150? Does she charge extra for duos?

Yes it was 150, maybe it’s because she never met either of us before, but still VFM in my opinion.

Offline Bangers and Gash

So let me get this right...

....the reason I can't get a simple 121 punt with top pro$$ies like Ameera or Dee is because greedy fuckers like herbie are having threesomes.

Selfish bastard.  :angry:  :diablo: :mad:  :D

Offline The_Don

....the reason I can't get a simple 121 punt with top pro$$ies like Ameera or Dee is because greedy fuckers like herbie are having threesomes.

lol tried booking last week but she was waiting on confirmation of a 3 some so didn't happen but all not lost!

fredpunter

Yes it was 150, maybe it’s because she never met either of us before, but still VFM in my opinion.

her profile says she's not available till thursday - you have a block booking?  :lol:

Offline herbie007

Hi Bangers

I get your point and I’ll back off, but in all fairness I think it’s not only me, if you look at the shady Geezer called fred, (See post above this one) I reckon his playing a big part block booking up these girls and trying to pass it off on to others.

@ The Don, See my post above this one, re a very dodgy Geezer.  :drinks:

@ fredpunter, I've got you sussed.  :)

fredpunter

Not me herbie  :P

Strangely enough when I saw her last Thursday lost under the influence of vodka and afterglow I did dreamily suggest we went for a short break somewhere warm for a few days. She replied "that's a great idea, I could charge you a fortune for that." Some girls know how to bring you back to reality.

Hornydevil247

Strangely enough when I saw her last Thursday lost under the influence of vodka and afterglow I did dreamily suggest we went for a short break somewhere warm for a few days. She replied "that's a great idea, I could charge you a fortune for that." Some girls know how to bring you back to reality.

Seems like she is an astute businesswoman as well a great fuck  :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

Helps sorts out the EAS freddy  :D

Offline smiths

There will no doubt be who knows how many other punters like me who have punted with Ameera a number of times but dont feel the need to post about it after each punt.

Offline herbie007

There will no doubt be who knows how many other punters like me who have punted with Ameera a number of times but dont feel the need to post about it after each punt.

Smiths

Sorry I don’t fully understand what you mean, can you clarify.

Offline smiths

Smiths

Sorry I don’t fully understand what you mean, can you clarify.

Ameera is very busy as she offers a good service so getting a booking from her isnt always easy. It could be just a fraction of her regulars that post on here.

Offline herbie007

If your post was directed at me, I have only posted one review about Ameera even though I’ve seen her twice in the past week, once as a duo and once as a one to one, so I still fail to see the point you are trying to make.

Offline smiths

If your post was directed at me, I have only posted one review about Ameera even though I’ve seen her twice in the past week, once as a duo and once as a one to one, so I still fail to see the point you are trying to make.

If my post had been directed at you i would of quoted it, i couldnt care less how many reviews you have done on her. I was posting she is a busy WG and thats why some are finding it hard to get a booking from her.

Offline herbie007

If my post had been directed at you i would of quoted it, i couldnt care less how many reviews you have done on her. I was posting she is a busy WG and thats why some are finding it hard to get a booking from her.

Much clearer and fully understood now. Thanks

Hornydevil247

Just booked Ameera again and looking forward to a longer session this time.

HD  :drinks:

Offline stayer

So, only a short break after your punting spree.  :D

Hornydevil247

So, only a short break after your punting spree.  :D

I'm a dirty bastard (excuse my french) what more can I say  :hi:

password02

I have heard a rumour that he is there ALL afternoon AND doing a week end with her as well - He is just being greedy !!!!

Hornydevil247

I have heard a rumour that he is there ALL afternoon AND doing a week end with her as well - He is just being greedy !!!!

I am taking her somewhere nice and hot to have sex with her. Next to the radiator in her room  :hi:

Offline stayer

I wish you'd create your private harem, so freeing up availability of the popular WGs for the rest of us punters.

Hornydevil247

I wish you'd create your private harem, so freeing up availability of the popular WGs for the rest of us punters.

If I created a private harem those popular working girls would be in it so you would still be in the same boat  :cool:

Offline stayer

But your harem is supposed to comprise your wives and concubines, not the WGs we want to see!

Offline The_Don

lol tried booking last week but she was waiting on confirmation of a 3 some so didn't happen but all not lost!

Well I think its confirmed (for me) :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Well I think its confirmed (for me) :thumbsup:

Indeed, review to follow soon  :thumbsup:

Hornydevil247

I am taking her somewhere nice and hot to have sex with her. Next to the radiator in her room  :hi:

Just had a fantastic threesome with Dee and Ameera. An hour of pure filth. My head is still spinning.

Review to follow

PS Herbie  I will sleep well tonight.

HD

Offline herbie007

Just had a fantastic threesome with Dee and Ameera. An hour of pure filth. My head is still spinning.

Review to follow

PS Herbie  I will sleep well tonight.

HD

Hey HD

Sounds like you had a great time and glad you enjoyed these two beauties, their super hot together and put me through my paces, I slept like a baby.

Looking forward to your review mate  :drinks:

sanjames

yo hey mate, can you give me her adress, and describe her location, cheers

Offline hendrix

Seriously?

Dave2014

How does the protest song go: "F*ck off copper, F*ck off copper"

Offline hendrix

How does the protest song go: "F*ck off copper, F*ck off copper"

And it's goodbye to him! :D

Dave2014

Offline hendrix

Have a  :timeout: for EVER Mr Plod!!! lol

I don't know if he was plod or, more likely some dodgy cunt that she didn't want to see :unknown:

Hornydevil247

I just saw this. He is radio rental  :wacko: