Author Topic: (TS) Fernanda Aguiar  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Omar.kahn

External Link/Members Only

Hopefully I’m putting this in the TS review section.

Called Nanda to book an hour.
We agreed a price and time.

She then messaged me back asking for a pic. I declined but was then asked what my ethnicity is?

I cancelled the appointment without answering.

I’ve seen some adverts which say “white British only” so I stay away from those.

Brazilians and Thais are usually pretty accommodating of anyone tbh.

Offline Snagbadjer

I've probably seen a hundred SPs now and only maybe one or two asked me for my ethnicity. But I never call them, I just message them. Maybe she heard your accent and wanted to confirm?

Offline thatsaint

I've heard from a few Brazilian SPs that have had bad experiences with Indian men, like not bringing money or enough and causing problems. I guess when they chat amongst themselves the stories get passed around. Shame really, shouldn't judge a person on their race, due to 1 or 2 bad punters with same race

Offline Snagbadjer

I've heard from a few Brazilian SPs that have had bad experiences with Indian men, like not bringing money or enough and causing problems. I guess when they chat amongst themselves the stories get passed around. Shame really, shouldn't judge a person on their race, due to 1 or 2 bad punters with same race

I've had a few Brazilians tell me they don't see Asians and avoid certain towns because of that. It's their choice. Doesn't make them judgemental.

Offline thatsaint

of course, they can choose to see who they want for whatever reason - it's their choice