Author Topic: tattytyler - Stoke  (Read 5306 times)


17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4553935) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline HXFunster


Where, When and cost
30 Mins - £80 - Stoke
Postcode given prior to meet with plenty of on street parking then quick call to guide into actual house.


The Girl
As per photos on her AW profile and other socials, no make up on though so not as fully expected but still fit.

The Meet
As per usual little bit of small talk and tokens exchanged then upstairs for a quick shower.
Straight from the shower and on the bed where I laid back for an incredible blowjob, lots of eye contact, spiting, wanking and gagging (I’m hardly the biggest  :D)
Told her I wanted to taste her so switched positions and went down, lovely tasting pussy, used fingers gently and sucked and nibbled her clit.
Told me she wanted my cock again so back to her sucking me off while I filmed it for one of my social pages (only one I’ve filmed so far) 
Probably around the 20 minute mark and knew it wouldn’t take long once we started fucking Simon with the condom and down to business, started with doggy then into cowgirl where I shoy my load.

Quick shower to freshen up, more small talk and back in the car for journey to work.

Overall
Very enjoyable meet, Tatty is really accommodating and open to anything, would love to see her all dressed up full make up for an hour to see her real dirty side.

Jerrys final thoughts..
I’m fairly new to punting and have found with 30 minute meets I can only pop once, had a few hour meets and managed two pops, probably need to do more hour ones to enjoy the sex more as finding after spending 20 mins on oral I’m close to popping  :lol:


Offline Colston36

I saw her a while ago. She was in all her finery with another girl. A wonderful, sweaty hour with lots of laughs
« Last Edit: September 02, 2025, 09:06:38 am by Colston36 »

Offline HXFunster


Offline Nightingale

Hi mate. Can I ask what area of Stoke you saw her in please?

Offline HXFunster

Think it was ST5 pal (Newcastle Under Lyme) just pop details in satnav as was passing through and not where I live.

Think she works different locations from time to time.

Offline Nightingale

Think it was ST5 pal (Newcastle Under Lyme) just pop details in satnav as was passing through and not where I live.

Think she works different locations from time to time.
Thank you.

Offline Billybudd

Hi pal , she included in the price ? That's GVM if so


Offline HXFunster

Yes mate was happy to film some content with no extra cost.

Offline jsparky

£120 in London, that's quite a jump in cost.

Online RandomGuy99

£120 in London, that's quite a jump in cost.
costs of hotels and apartments is also higher in London.

Offline xxpat

Does she look like her pics or are they old, I ve been tempted but assume the pics are out of date...certainly doesnt look 53..