Author Topic: European agencies with model-like escorts AND top service  (Read 4687 times)

Offline danisarc44

I'm looking for top of the line agencies that provide beautiful escorts who know how to serve their clients. I've tried Ivana models and Germany, and the service was okay. Any advice from top punters? Cost is not a constraint.

Offline jamiekinkxxx



Offline danisarc44

Thanks! These look good. Do you have any experience with lea-escorts.de or felinesescort.com?

Offline jamiekinkxxx



Offline Rascal2021

Amorette International at amorette-international.com have some very pretty models, with a price to match. I saw one pre-covid and she provided excellent service.

Offline Alexpozdmj23

For Germany - Natural Escort (tried few girls from there) or Ivana Models.

Offline danisarc44

Amorette International at amorette-international.com have some very pretty models, with a price to match. I saw one pre-covid and she provided excellent service.

That's an awfully long time ago. Whom did you meet with and what was the highlight?

Offline danisarc44

For Germany - Natural Escort (tried few girls from there) or Ivana Models.

Any reviews you can point me to for both? I am looking for help knowing who to book. I see a new girl Isabelle on Ivana Models (External Link/Members Only) who looks hot but would rather book someone with strong reviews.

Offline youngwolf994


Offline Alexpozdmj23

Any reviews you can point me to for both? I am looking for help knowing who to book. I see a new girl Isabelle on Ivana Models (External Link/Members Only) who looks hot but would rather book someone with strong reviews.

From Natural - Alex and Toni are good ones, nice GFE service.

Offline danisarc44

JamieKinkxxx can you share reviews or experiences with escort-deluxe.net and key-escorts? I will book your recommendation this winter. Thanks mate.