Author Topic: Hi-end escort & brothel Madrid  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Franklyfrank

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hi,

Which service do you recommend for hi end escorts and a brothel for day 2 in Madrid? Used OK escorts in Barcelona and they were great but looking for variation.

Thanks!

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154

Offline mrwhite

I used the eurogirls website and found some stunners last time I was in Madrid.  I'd recommend NatX, only problem is that the website allows the ladies to hide their profiles from some countries, so you can't see her profile unless you are actually in Spain.  (even a VPN doesn't work)

Offline Franklyfrank

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Thanks! Any favourites if cost is not a constraint?