Nicole looks so sexy but she is post op transgender. I can't fuck a fake vaginahttps://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.msg3734682#msg3734682
Have you got independent proof of that?Before he was banned puntingpumping1920 had a tendency to post rubbish
Yes her pre op pictures are on the forum.It's mentioned in the reviews on here.That's hardly a baseless accusation or posting rubbish as you say.That's TS Kelly Rodrigues.https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291404.msg3040430#msg3040430
OK, I take it back
guys thank you but im so angry as i hooked up with her a month ago
her ass really big but yh stay away unless your curious
Good grief, she's been under the knife more times than Gordon Ramsay's chopping board.
Either that or came here to play rugby for one of the teams things didn't work out had it lopped off & started escorting
What a career change!!
Oh I don’t know. Maybe she was a hooker to begin with.
From just £36 per year