Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy-bbw-northeast  (Read 1694 times)

3 review(s) for poppy-bbw-northeast (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jim1

I saw Poppy a few weeks back. It was a last minute thing and no one was available from Amour, so thinking with my little fella rather than my head, I rang Poppy. She seemed OK on phone. Got street name and told to ring when nearby. Not much in way of kissing. Quick back rub was not up to much. Then 2 or 3 minutes of owo but could tell she was not interested. Then she hands over condom and hitches up blouse puts on some lubricant and into cowgirl. Although  I was not that excited, it was all over quite quickly. I did try to get her to slow down but to no avail. Then she sat at bottom of bed still fully covered over and talked about her new boyfriend. Basically 15 minutes for £45 and she kept clothes on throughout. Waste of time and money. Avoid.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Greenman

:vomit: Good review of a dreadful punt
Sorry you have wasted your hard earned money on someone terrible
That's what this forum is all about
Talking about her new boy friend

Hmm wonder what he would think if he knew what she did woth lots of men

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review. BBW not my thing, sorry your punt was shit, never follow your little fella when nobody you want to see is available, usually ends up disappointing.

Offline MasterChief

Thanks for the review. BBW not my thing, sorry your punt was shit, never follow your little fella when nobody you want to see is available, usually ends up disappointing.

Hehehe I saw Petra (Angel, Yvonne) for the first time when nobody I wanted was available. That worked out quite well over the years  :yahoo:

Toshiba

bbw.........never for me

thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline johnny34

Hehehe I saw Petra (Angel, Yvonne) for the first time when nobody I wanted was available. That worked out quite well over the years  :yahoo:

:lol: :thumbsup: