Author Topic: Lanzarote puerto del carmen b2b  (Read 4992 times)

Offline Mkdng

Heading here in a few weeks and just doing a bit of homework. Preferably looking b2b massage so if anyone has any recommendations it would be much appreciated

Offline sonic999

I'm there from Thursday mid morning if all goes well, Only for the weekend will try to find something and report back.

Offline sonic999

To add I'm in Playa Blanca, PDC has or had a place called You and Me massage, Think it is Thai owned, If you Google the name its location is shown, Can't seem to find much about it though.

Offline Mkdng

Thanks for getting back. Seen you an me massage but as you say not much about it.

Online stanr

To add I'm in Playa Blanca, PDC has or had a place called You and Me massage, Think it is Thai owned, If you Google the name its location is shown, Can't seem to find much about it though.

Several references to You and Me in your previous post, enough to find both the location and approx cost:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=408622.0

Offline Mkdng

Yes but don't fancy the uncertainty and possibility of getting robbed.

Online stanr

Yes but don't fancy the uncertainty and possibility of getting robbed.

getting robbed? the place has been there a long time and is in the central part of the strip so your suspicions are misplaced i think

Offline falkirkguy50

Yes but don't fancy the uncertainty and possibility of getting robbed.

I was there last week. You & Me Massage. 50 euros for 1hr massage, then special massage was another 50 euros. I tried to get her down in price but she wasnt having it.
When i went in to ask for massage it was a thai/chinese woman who took my booking and first 50 euros. She then showed me to a room where a coloured/african woman was providing the massage & special massage.

Massage was not too bad and a few touches, reach unders to keep you interested. The special massage consisted of just a HE. She did not allow any touching and she remained clothed the whole time. This was initially dissapointing considering the inflated cost of 50 euros. But can I just say - this was probably the best handjob I have ever received. It was almost like she treated it like Art. Different movements, using her hands in different ways. Concentrating on the balls, then the shaft, then the tip. She knew what she was doing. It was well worth the 50!
Also I got the full hour then offered a shower - which I declined. I would certainly go back...

Offline Mkdng

Went to you and me and ended up have the Asian girl hat was at the reception desk and definitely nothing on offer. When I came out there was an African girl standing in the foyer. 

Offline sonic999

I'm there from Thursday mid morning if all goes well, Only for the weekend will try to find something and report back.
Sorry this a late reply I didn't get chance to try anything, I was in Playa Blanca had a bit of a look but nothing taken up, Too busy finding the nuddie beach.

Offline Numberone

Went yo you and.me and got.the thin Chinese lady. No chance of any extras and now 60 euros for a.massage.