Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen-Goddess  (Read 2125 times)

3 review(s) for Carmen-Goddess (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Sorry again if some one could put up the link.

Went to see this very pleasant well spoken lady recently............ground floor purpose built flat off the top of the Gloucester Road in Bristol, bit scruffy but lived in.

She says she is a size 10 but I would say 12/14, which does not overly concern me. I wanted Anal that day, a real desire to fuck a girl up the Arsehole. After all the foreplay, good DFK, fucking pussy etc.....I was ready for to fuck her arse, rubbered up she let me in slowly......very slowly, had to withdraw while she took some poppers then tried again.............in this time and I pushed it hard, perhaps she was in pain but got into it, I must have been up there for 15mins, relentless anal pounding.

After this, change of condom, back up her, very hard for the climax. If I meet her again she has said no to Anal because of size of cock, am I flattered? Fair play to her she persisted with it, hence the positive. Not cheap at £200 so guess she does not see too many clients as she is studying at Uni.

Any questions feel free to message me on here or PM.