Author Topic: HottieBlondeParis – Gloucester Road, SW7  (Read 2720 times)


5 review(s) for HottieBlondeParis (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Wayfarer

Overall Rating:
Negative. We did not meet as I was cancelled on while going to the meet.

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost
1 hour £300 plus extras for rimming £30 and filming £50. Total £380.

Location
Hotel in Gloucester Road, SW7 area.

Logistics, booking and communication
Due to HottieBlondeParis’ policy of requiring deposits for pre-booking, the approach is to book her on the day. I had asked in the morning her availability. She said she was moving location and would let me know where she will be. Through the day I checked in with some bants which she responded to but did not answer the side question if she was available and where she would be.

Finally, I had to directly ask for a booking that evening and she said yes agreed. Meet you at the hotel.

As the meet time approached, I prepped myself and got on the train into London. It was going to be 1.5 hours to get to her. I allowed plenty of time in case of transport issues.

While on the train, HottieBlondeParis traded bants with me. Then all of a sudden wrote, something equivocal which could had meant anything, confusing the hell out of me then she says I will see you another day and thanked me. Then its crickets. No further response.

To give full rounded disclosure, HottieBlondeParis has a habit of ghosting or cancelling for no reason given or for a reason that does not make sense. I should had known it would come up but I am ever the optimist. After my two positive punts with HottieBlondeParis, I was cancelled on with no real explanation then ghosted. This was to be my third booking with her.

I am writing this separate review to balance my prior positive review to represent that HottieBlondeParis has form for being erratic with punters' bookings and continues to be.

There was no more reason to continue into London so I got off the train. I worked out where I was. Feeling down and out, I decided to walk home which was like over an hour as penance.

As I walked home my mates called me on the group chat about a music festival we were going to and what was my plans. I was on camera so they asked why I was walking in the gutter. I told them I was stood up by my escort I had booked. Cue shedloads of laughter and ridicule from the guys ribbing me for my misfortune.

At least I had company on my walk home from my mates and I felt less miserable.

Services
GFE, OWO, DATY, sex, rimming (extra) and filming (extra).

Girl
5’ 11’ tall, leggy, slim build, size 8, long blonde hair, dark blue eyes, B cup natural breasts, some tattoos on chest, side and on neck, all-natural body except for lip filler.

Likes to wear lingerie with a see-through robe for meets.

Meeting
We did not meet.

Positives
I got a laugh from my friends when I was walking home to get called on the group chat. They asked why was I walking alone in a wild part of town and I told them what happened. It is comforting to have friends to talk to about the hobby. I felt less bad about being cancelled on.

Negatives
Disappointment after two prior fantastic meets with the same girl.
Wasted train fare into London.
Due to the time and date, no chance of booking a plan B.
Went home instead of sinking my cock into a lovely blonde and emptying my balls into one of her orifices.

Overall, would I return?
HottieBlondeParis contacted me 4 days later.

Online patelprat

what was her reason for the late cancel?
she didn't give any reason at all?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2025, 12:17:02 am by patelprat »

Offline Wayfarer

what was her reason for the late cancel?
HottieBlondeParis did not give a reason at the time of the cancellation. I was cancelled on when I had a firm booking and we were actually chatting by text while I was on my way and in the space of 1 minute the bants turned from horny to see you to "Sorry, I will see you another time". Then "Thank you x".

She did not give a reason when she contacted me four days later and did not give a reason when I finally saw her again. To be fair, it is probably none of my business which is why I did not push.

W

« Last Edit: August 28, 2025, 12:34:52 am by Wayfarer »

Offline Wayfarer

Interesting to note that HottieBlondeParis has increased her rates. Amounts expressed in Charlies.

Current:
15 minutes £200
Half hour £300
3/4 hour £400
1 hour £500
1.5 hours £700
2 hours £900
3 hours £1300
4 hours £1700
Overnight £5000

Formerly:
15 minutes £150
Half hour £200
3/4 hour £250
1 hour £300
2 hours £600
3 hours £900
4 hours £1200
Overnight £2500

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Clemente45

I mean there’s no doubt she’s smoking hot, but there’s no way I’d be tempted to book with someone so shockingly unreliable even at her previous rates

Online patelprat

I mean there’s no doubt she’s smoking hot, but there’s no way I’d be tempted to book with someone so shockingly unreliable even at her previous rates

Steep increase by a jump of £200.

I would much rather see eg Gabriella again a few times for that price - always reliable and always looking hot.

Online Clemente45

Without a doubt!

Saw Gabriela this week for the 2nd time and it was a ridiculously good punt! Great energy and engagement, incredible DFK and her ass is just perfection - couldn’t keep my hands off it!

Offline Wayfarer

I would much rather see eg Gabriella again a few times for that price - always reliable and always looking hot.

Saw Gabriela this week for the 2nd time and it was a ridiculously good punt! Great energy and engagement, incredible DFK and her ass is just perfection - couldn’t keep my hands off it!
Thank you to both patelprat and Clemente45 for the referral. I already have Gabriela Ferri on my hitlist but she will move up some notches with your endorsements.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only




Offline Wayfarer

Interesting to note that HottieBlondeParis has increased her rates. Amounts expressed in Charlies.

Current:
15 minutes £200
Half hour £300
3/4 hour £400
1 hour £500
1.5 hours £700
2 hours £900
3 hours £1300
4 hours £1700
Overnight £5000

Formerly:
15 minutes £150
Half hour £200
3/4 hour £250
1 hour £300
2 hours £600
3 hours £900
4 hours £1200
Overnight £2500

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
HottieBlondeParis has decreased her rates recently following the price hike of £200 for one hour. The one hour rate has been lowered £100 from £500 to £400. Her rates are now:

15 minutes £150
Half hour £250
3/4 hour £300
1 hour £400
Overnight £3000

No quotes for bookings over one hour except for overnight. One hour rate is now £400 which is £100 more than previously at £300 per hour and £250 per hour before that.

Offline Wayfarer

Thank you to both patelprat and Clemente45 for the referral. I already have Gabriela Ferri on my hitlist but she will move up some notches with your endorsements.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
My thanks to both patelprat and Clemente45 for their referral of Gabriela Ferri. She was amazing and special.
 

Online patelprat

My thanks to both patelprat and Clemente45 for their referral of Gabriela Ferri. She was amazing and special.
glad you enjoyed. literally the best kisser on the planet for me.

Offline Mr Garmin

HottieBlondeParis has decreased her rates recently following the price hike of £200 for one hour. The one hour rate has been lowered £100 from £500 to £400. Her rates are now:

15 minutes £150
Half hour £250
3/4 hour £300
1 hour £400
Overnight £3000

No quotes for bookings over one hour except for overnight. One hour rate is now £400 which is £100 more than previously at £300 per hour and £250 per hour before that.

Down to £350/H now.

I think that if they get a taker at the higher price they assume that everybody will pay it and then find that it's a rare few that will.