Author Topic: Neutral - Park118 Amsterdam - Nadia  (Read 2387 times)

Offline jaydefo24

Another business trip and I’m in Amsterdam again.

This time for 3 nights and one night free.

Opted to give Park118 another go after having mixed experiences previously.

Well blow me down the line up was incredible this time. Friday night 7pm.

There were about 5 out of 11 that I really wanted to try. Including a very cute petite Polish girl, a couple of mixed race / Moroccan type one called Camilla … blond bombshells, really great set.And then, this “Italian” I’d seen on the web site.

 Her face reminded me of mid 2000s UKhiphop/dance queen M.I.A.

External Link/Members Only   Nadia as she was probably the hottest one. And gave me a good smile and asked where I’m from which helps.

Once in the room she was quite a character. She smoked a joint whilst I had a shower.

She asked if I want extras in a non pressured way.

I said OWO if possible plz. “50Euros she said sometimes 100 but 50 for you.”

She played Roma hip hop music as she stripped quite playfully I liked.

She first stripped quite seductively which I appreicated. Then full on put her ass and pussy in my face then pretty good slow BJ.:Her pussy was a bit wet and open and very tidy to look at.

All very relaxed until suddenly “oh I forget it’s only 30mins baby we need to fuck now “.:

Gets up puts the Jonny on me and this is where it went a bit downhill but in a weirdly seductive way …

She asked me to fuck her hard and deep.

She was bossy about how I should fuck her…. Only straight on and body up and deep / hard.

She wanted our movements to synchronise.

Bit of a buzz kill though.

Had the feeling she’s off her head/baked.

She was really gorgeous thought. Doggy again a bit marred by her strict direction. Thought I’d let her take the lead on top then. I Came with herr on top. Good view with her bouncing fully up and down on my now very hard shaft.
She seeemd disappointed I finished !

After a shower and more chat … I gave her the cash… she said “what’s that for ?” And I said the oral and she refused the 50!! Said “ give it to me next time “

Well the BBBJ was very quick before moving on to mains so I thought fair does.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2025, 09:14:11 pm by jaydefo24 »

Online DickiePunting

Thanks for the review. Is it a sex club where everyone walking around naked or is more like a laufhaus setup where you go around looking at the girls at the door in a building?


Offline jaydefo24

Neither: they try to make sure you never see another guy there through a strict entry system.

You ring the doorbell of the residential looking property but with official signs subtly inside the doorway.

The hostess brings you into a private room. Then one by one the available girls introduce themselves one by one. Then you choose one.

Online DickiePunting

Thank you.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I’ll give this a go I think!

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Another business trip and I’m in Amsterdam again.

This time for 3 nights and one night free.

Opted to give Park118 another go after having mixed experiences previously.

Well blow me down the line up was incredible this time. Friday night 7pm.

There were about 5 out of 11 that I really wanted to try. Including a very cute petite Polish girl, a couple of mixed race / Moroccan type one called Camilla … blond bombshells, really great set.And then, this “Italian” I’d seen on the web site.

 Her face reminded me of mid 2000s UKhiphop/dance queen M.I.A.

External Link/Members Only   Nadia as she was probably the hottest one. And gave me a good smile and asked where I’m from which helps.

Once in the room she was quite a character. She smoked a joint whilst I had a shower.

She asked if I want extras in a non pressured way.

I said OWO if possible plz. “50Euros she said sometimes 100 but 50 for you.”

She played Roma hip hop music as she stripped quite playfully I liked.

She first stripped quite seductively which I appreicated. Then full on put her ass and pussy in my face then pretty good slow BJ.:Her pussy was a bit wet and open and very tidy to look at.

All very relaxed until suddenly “oh I forget it’s only 30mins baby we need to fuck now “.:

Gets up puts the Jonny on me and this is where it went a bit downhill but in a weirdly seductive way …

She asked me to fuck her hard and deep.

She was bossy about how I should fuck her…. Only straight on and body up and deep / hard.

She wanted our movements to synchronise.

Bit of a buzz kill though.

Had the feeling she’s off her head/baked.

She was really gorgeous thought. Doggy again a bit marred by her strict direction. Thought I’d let her take the lead on top then. I Came with herr on top. Good view with her bouncing fully up and down on my now very hard shaft.
She seeemd disappointed I finished !

After a shower and more chat … I gave her the cash… she said “what’s that for ?” And I said the oral and she refused the 50!! Said “ give it to me next time “

Well the BBBJ was very quick before moving on to mains so I thought fair does.

Great review, I had almost given up on 118 after a few underwhelming visits over the last 12-15 months but good to know it can still deliver. Perhaps going prime time Friday evening is the way to go.

Offline mrwhite

Hope the club don't read this and ban her, they have a strict no drugs policy.

Offline jaydefo24

I don’t think NL care about smoking weed that much. I have think they care about “hard” drugs like pretty much anything except cannabis.