Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amyneil ipswich scam be warned  (Read 1390 times)

1 review(s) for AMYS NEW YEAR (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

richard789

Be careful you will be confronted by an isis looking guy outside and asked for money upfront, then he legs it and she don't answer the door, 12b alderman road :crazy:

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks for the warning Dick. Not sure if that should be a nickname or description.

Offline suffolkmark

Is this the link to her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Commiserations, I was stung myself last year by someone else.

richard789

Offline socks

richard789, as you are a new poster and given previous experience of such posts by new posters on here, I'd value you explaining a bit more about yourself and why I can be confident that you are not a rival girl, or a rival girl's pimp, or her bitter former pimp/partner, or a troll.

Online finn5555

What's an isis guy look like Dick? so I know what I'm walking into  :sarcastic:

dezzatheblue2

What's an isis guy look like Dick? so I know what I'm walking into  :sarcastic:

Wearing a burka and carrying a blunt knife :D

Offline suffolkmark

Agreed OP sounds improbable but amyneil has her ratings blocked event though when you hover over them all her ratings are zero. Sounds like she's hiding some feedback only comments. If you're monitoring this amyneil you only have to open up your ratings to us so we can see what's there.

Online cunnyhunt

Agreed OP sounds improbable but amyneil has her ratings blocked event though when you hover over them all her ratings are zero. Sounds like she's hiding some feedback only comments. If you're monitoring this amyneil you only have to open up your ratings to us so we can see what's there.

If +ve and -ve ratings are disputed they are not recorded in the bracketed figure (0) she could have 10 -ve's but still have (0) if they are disputed

if she had 8 +ve and 6 -ve she would have (2) showing.

If pro$$ies hide their feedbacks they should be ignored

Offline 4by4

I totally agree with you CH about ignoring a SP who hides her feedback. Myself when searching AW I always tick the box to only give results for those with visible feedback.  If they have nothing to hide then why hide their feedback?