Author Topic: Anna, Ocean Blue Spa - Brownhills  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Villaboy

External Link/Members Only
This happened a few weeks ago. I'm only now just catching up on reviews
Met with Anna a slim 40+ year old Chinese lady. Agreed beforehand on 1 hour massage, B2B, OWO and RO for a cost of £45 + £40 + £30 totalling £115.
Pleasant enough massage to start with and was able to stroke her pussy through her panties when within range before she stripped off to reveal a pert set of C cups which felt and looked natural and a shaven fanny. Some nice rubbing of her tits and shaven fanny up and down my back and arse cheeks before turning over. A little rubbing of the old man to get him fully standing to attention before she lay down on the table to gorge myself on her by now rock hard nipples before going down on her and licking and sucking away until it felt like she came. Then it was my turn and she sucked away like a good one until I came in her mouth. She then proceeded to spit it out in the sink. I did ask about FS and showed her the condom I had but there was nothing doing on this occasion.
I think she has moved down to London to one of their shops down there . They all seem to move between the three shops in the Walsall area and London on a regular basis

Offline rider288