Only two experiences so far. Firstly, it is not an all inclusive service with most of them. A lot of things are slapped on as extras. In terms of the man at the premises sometimes the brothel manager is a man, sometimes a woman but you can find plenty of independent Brazilians so you don’t need to deal with that setup. Keep an eye on the review section, independent Brazilians do pop up and I have added a few to my hotlist.
Another thing I noticed. My main kink is RO but only do it if I'm the first customer. Both times I paid extra for it but the smell down there was not too appetising so I didn’t indulge. I think this is a thing with brothel girls rather than specifically Brazilian girls, but as you may be meeting Brazilian girls in a brothel type setting its worth bearing in mind that there isn't always proper care to hygiene if you enjoy RO.
These concerns make at least the brothel ones a good option for P+D only.
Another concern I’ve noticed while lurking here is the issue of some south American girls possibly being postop trans without disclosing it. I don’t know how common or exaggerated this is. Even so, it prompted me to inspect their vaginas closely for my own peace of mind, and that’s something I’ll continue doing going forward.