Author Topic: Celeb look alike  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Putumanashe

Looking for a SP that looks like a specific American influencer/celeb. Not sure of the rules on if I can post pics of her name. Thought id put this up and get advice. Please let me know and I’ll add the info. Couldn’t see anything in rules but don’t wanna muck about. Thanks

Offline Mstar86

I’ve wanted this before but thought it too risky to ask!!

Think you’re allowed to write a name of a famous celeb but no social media links.

There’s a thread “Girls I wished escorted” and you drop her name and pic in there and also ask if any SP look a likes?

*I couldn’t do mine as she’s a webcam girl not public figure
« Last Edit: August 23, 2025, 12:29:56 pm by Mstar86 »

Offline Putumanashe

I’ve wanted this before but thought it too risky to ask!!

Think you’re allowed to write a name of a famous celeb but no social media links.

There’s a thread “Girls I wished escorted” and you drop her name and pic in there and also ask if any SP look a likes?

*I couldn’t do mine as she’s a webcam girl not public figure

Ahh yes, that’s actually a good idea. I’ll give that a go. Thanks Mstarr

Offline Putumanashe

Tried to search and find that post with no luck. You have a link by any chance?

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23