Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Ts Kim Harley - info?
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Ts Kim Harley - info?
(
Read 894 times
)
ppk001
Age Check :
Posts: 114
Likes: 6
Reviews: 17
«
on:
August 21, 2025, 10:48:50 pm »
External Link/Members Only
Anyone seen ts Kim Harley before?
diver ted
Age Check :
Posts: 368
Likes: 41
Reviews: 72
«
Reply #1 on:
August 22, 2025, 12:21:28 am »
ppk001
I have not seen the SP - I did see a couple of other adverts for info if you are not already aware of them...
Manchester
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Kensington
External Link/Members Only
DT
Albathor
Age Check :
Posts: 32
Likes: 8
Reviews: 11
«
Reply #2 on:
August 26, 2025, 06:56:29 pm »
I have seen her, she was under another name.
I thought I had reviewed her.
From what i remember it was quite expensive but negotiable, very hot and feminine body. she was passive/active and came.
looks like the pictures.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Ts Kim Harley - info?
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close