Author Topic: Berlin advice - Seeking?  (Read 3990 times)

Offline brighton_beautiful

I've sort of, almost biiten the bullet, following reviews etc from others, that my next big outing should be Berlin, wrapping Artemis into the equation.  I think that ideally I would like a day at Artemis to sample something I have never yet experienced, but I would also like to spend a couple of day seeing the best of the city as a tourist, ideally in the company of an intelligent, fit local who would not be averse to a fumble or two during my days as a tourist.  Seeking is a bit of an enigma to me, but probably a good place to start,. from what I have read here. Any recommendations forBerlin girls who would not tyry to fleece me, give me a decent tour, including restaurants,m cultural highlights, but would also be a demon between the sheets for an appropriate fee?

Offline Bru1901

Dont make it sound like a one tike meet

Make it sound as if you want a regular arrangement and you come to the ciry often

Make her reaearch food spots and touristy stuff

Then modify to your plans

Let her know via whatsapp thst you will pay a fee and want her to stay the night and expect intimacy


Offline Currywurst

brighton_beautiful - I'll be watching this thread very keenly. This has been one of my dream adventures. I know Berlin from long before Seeking, from the days when it was easy meeting girls, and when I was younger. Now, a bit later in life, with a bit more disposable income, yet with the restrictions of life, & yet keen to re-visit the vibrant crowd of Berlin. I'll be doing a similar trip of my own soon. But in the meantime, let me get some vicarious joys from reading of your experiences. Perhaps even consider wandering over to that insane Berlin night club to try your luck at entry!
 
For starters, Berlin seems to have a decent quantity, but no clue how that translates to responses, or meetups! Especially for shorter trips, and perhaps single meetups!
 
What I did love about your post was the desire to spend touristy time with a damsel on your arm! And the assurance of a good night! What else could you want from a holiday trip! Perfect!
 
What filters are you using for your search? How about this for instance?
 
External Link/Members Only

Offline brighton_beautiful

Well, despite some weird upset with Seeking, have managed to tg a couple of possible corkers. Pushing the boat out a little for this... So  quoted €700 for half a day and a night, which seems reasonable.  Will let you know how it pans out

Online YorkshireLad

Dont make it sound like a one tike meet

Make it sound as if you want a regular arrangement and you come to the ciry often


This is good advice for any country when using seeking. For more obscure places where regular travel for work would be unusual, I say I visit regularly as I have a son/daughter living there from an ex girlfriend/ex sugar baby.

Offline brighton_beautiful

Exactly how I played it, and not untrue.  If iit's as much fun as I expect it to be, I might have plans laid out.  Berlin seems to be a bit of a goldmine for men.

Online Chewie1

I like a good tantra massage and tantra massage businesses are treated as legitimate businesses here. If you’re not after FS, these would be a good experience.

Offline brighton_beautiful

I like the idea of tantra, and there seems to be plenty of practitioners in the area, some of whom offer "couples tantra",   Probabably not something to suggest for first meet, but something to bear in mind if it goes well.

Offline felpscentral

I've never had any luck with seeking, but I thought I'd chip in seeing as I was in Berlin earlier in the year.
I had good luck with berlinintim - she was Ukranian which I know might not float everyone's boat, but she spoke perfect English and was extremely intelligent.

As for company going around the city - I'm not too sure, but I reached out to quite a few girls, some friendlier than others - I'd say it's worth dropping some messages on whatsapp saying when you're visiting and seeing how open they are to the idea.  I'd dare say there's a lot of girls that would be pleasently surprised at an offer of actually doing things together rather than just coming to your hotel.

I'd say it's worth a shot in any case.  Best of luck mate.

Offline brighton_beautiful

Cheers,

I'm here now and things looking positive so far.   Some nice looking girls on en.callgirls--berlin.com, but all attempts to contact them via whatspp with my, admittedly, shakyy, German have resulted in replies of "hi", and getting a positive response that such and such is available has proved impossible. BERLINintim throws up some nice prospects - thanks for the tip.

Offline felpscentral

Berlin is a very international city overall - you could find yourself like I did with a girl who speaks good English but doesn't know a word of German.
I had similar results for a good bit of my visit getting little to no replies, then one night I struck gold.  First girl was gorgeous but nothing notable in terms of service, then the second girl has been in my head since!

I'd drop you a link, but her profile is now gone and the number doesn't work - she did say she was only staying a few months.  Gutter!  :dash:

Offline brighton_beautiful

Thank you.  Here now, and Berlinintim throws up some intesrting options, although was told off my a prospective meet as I said I don't do bareback (which was offered, even if illegally).  She replied (I may be paraphrasing here) "Then don't visit hookers, we all do it, but don't say so".  She said so, up front and I backed off.  I know it's been done to death, but will post my FKK Artemis review shortly. If you can't wait, it's pretty positive...

Offline 69straycat

Thank you.  Here now, and Berlinintim throws up some intesrting options, although was told off my a prospective meet as I said I don't do bareback (which was offered, even if illegally).  She replied (I may be paraphrasing here) "Then don't visit hookers, we all do it, but don't say so".  She said so, up front and I backed off.  I know it's been done to death, but will post my FKK Artemis review shortly. If you can't wait, it's pretty positive...

I am in Berlin for a conference in November and plan to visit Artemis so looking forward to reading about your experiences. Also thinking of visiting Paris No. 5 or their sister outfit NGel Massage but am struggling to find much intel on them?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

What are the best alternatives to Artemis - I know it is the only FKK but are there any other brothels that anyone would recommend?

Many thanks  :drinks: