Author Topic: Sylvia Star - Aroma Sensual Massage, Barwell  (Read 1401 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Contact number 07999 414012
5 Chapel Street Barwell


So I've been here before for a massage with Silvia and thought I was due another visit. This took place a few weeks ago. Made a booking with Sylvia for a 45 minute B2B massage at £85 so turned up at my alloted time and was taken into a room to wait for Sylvia to finish with another client. Sat in the room for about 10 minutes then Sylvia took me into another room.Given a towel for a shower so despite just coming from the gym I was freshly showered but still had one anyway. About 5 minutes later Sylvia returned to the room. Hopped onto the massage couch and Sylvia starts the massage.
As Massages go Silvia is very good, plenty of teasing between the legs and some nice reach unders. I was enjoying the massage and I thought any minute soon Sylvia would climb on the couch and start the B2B like she usually does. After about 15 minutes she asks me to turn over. WHAT ! No B2B.
Never mind I'm sure I'll get it on the front. Sylvia is fully naked and doesn't mind you caressing or stroking her body. After about 10 minutes of a pretty good massage I thought B2B any second now especially when she climbs onto the couch.
No such luck :dash:
Anyway after reading Kyjul's recent report I'd see what else was on offer. Reverse oral for £25 so I thought I'd have some of that, so Sylvia climbs onto the couch and gets into a 69 position.  Fully shaved and tasting fresh I start the oral whilst Sylvia plays with my cock. Plenty of moaning from Sylvia ( probably fake but who cares) before I shoot my load. Another quick shower and some conversation whilst Sylvia has a shower, dressed and on my way. I did notice I did finish on time but taking into account the 15 minute wait the massage only lasted half hour  :thumbsdown:

So the positives : a decent massage with an attractive lady who has a cracking figure.

The negatives .Waiting 15 mins in a 45 minute booking and not getting the full alloted time.
The Web page quotes a price for a girlfriend experience with Sylvia  but she does not do a GFE which is a shame
No body to body massage despite paying for a B2B service hence the negatives outweigh the positives. This is the first time I have left this place feeling somewhat disappointed.  It seems Aroma run a conveyor belt service not allowing enough time between bookings.
Would I return here ? I doubt it. Time to try somewhere new which is a shame as Sylvia is faf.
To sum it all up £85 for a 45 minute massage that only lasted half hour +£25 for reverse oral
So £110 for a disappointing service.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2025, 03:59:52 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Biff6

Why didn't you ask for the B2B? You are paying so no need to be shy.

Offline mr.bluesky

Why didn't you ask for the B2B? You are paying so no need to be shy.

Just assumed she would automaticly do it. Never has to ask her before .  :unknown:
She must have known As I gave her £85 in the room for 45 min b2b.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2025, 06:34:27 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

Get yourself down the local college on an IT course & learn how to cut & paste  ;)
Here you go
External Link/Members Only
Better luck next time

Offline webpunter

Sabrina looks fit, albeit with the shop man earning a few sheets

There a domme tab on the website
If there is the gynae chair this could be interesting for a strapped down edging session
Laila is giving me the horn

Its worth having a look at AB's twat

Hidden Image/Members Only