Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smokin Hot Ameera  (Read 4770 times)

Hornydevil247

Saw Ameera today and what a great punt it was. I'm still in cloud heaven at this moment in time.

External Link/Members Only

Ameera has a fantastic body, sweet pussy and is one hell of a great fuck.

Comms  Great comms with Ameera.Contacted Ameera via email last week to check her schedule, agreed a date and sent her a booking through AW. She text me her address earlier today.

I was a few minutes late but Ameera was ok with that.

Venue Nice clean flat within a few minutes walk of Euston or Mornington Crescent tube station.

Event Now the best bit, arrived at Ameera's place and hardly got through the door and she had her tongue down my throat. Business side out of the way, showered and the session began.

Ameera looked great in a sexy black/blue underwear set and heels. Started with DFK, fingered her pussy whilst she played with my cock and then onto the bed where Ameera started  with a blow job and then parted my legs and rimmmed the fuck out of my arse whilst wanking my cock.

On with a condom and started with Ameera on top riding me like some rodeo star, switched to doggy and then MISH with lots of DFK as well till I popped.  :yahoo:

No rest for the wicked and more DFK, her rimming me like fuck again and then 69 with me fingering her pussy. I asked if she liked a finger in her Khyber Pass, said yes and lubed a finger and fingered it and her pussy whilst she sucked my cock and rimmed my arse. Popped in her mouth and snowballed. :yahoo:

Brief rest and chat and started with more DFK, fingered her pussy and then switched to 69 again but this time I rimmed her arse and she does love it, fingered her pussy too and then on with the condom and she was on top riding me again, DP her with a finger in her arse whilst she was on top and then switched to Mish and fucked her till I popped again. :yahoo:

Left after another session on a tonsil hockey behind her front door  :kiss:

Summery What can I say! Fantastic first meet. Ameera is great at what she does and filthy with it. A mix of PSE and GFE. She has a great sense of humour too. I would definitely recommend her to fellow punters. I will be back for more of the same, guaranteed. Big Thumbs Up for Ameera from Me  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HD :diablo:

password02

Seems you got totally 'Rimmed' back and front my friend - I told you she was very very good.

Glad it was such an excellent session and that you are going back - Hope you do not start 'hogging her time' so leaves us fellow punters less chance of booking her!!!

You need to follow at the back of the queue and wait your turn!!!

:hi: 

Hornydevil247

Seems you got totally 'Rimmed' back and front my friend - I told you she was very very good.

Glad it was such an excellent session and that you are going back - Hope you do not start 'hogging her time' so leaves us fellow punters less chance of booking her!!!

Thanks Password

Funny you should say that I did ask if she was free on Wednesday but she said no!

HD

password02

She probably wants to take a 2 day rest after your 3 pop session - made me tired just reading it!!!

Goofy85

Says the Adele hogger.  ;)

Hornydevil247

Says the Adele hogger.  ;)

Sorry Goofy that would be me too as seeing her tomorrow.

Hope there is fresh cream in the fridge.

HD

fredpunter

Sorry Goofy that would be me too as seeing her tomorrow.

Hope there is fresh cream in the fridge.

HD

Presumably that's cos there's not much cream left in you.

Offline herbie007

Good review HD.

She sounds hot, I got a punt lined up with her later, can’t wait.  :P

Hornydevil247

Presumably that's cos there's not much cream left in you.

No fear of that but need the calcium intake  :D

Hornydevil247

Good review HD.

She sounds hot, I got a punt lined up with her later, can’t wait.  :P

Thanks Herbie

I am sure you will a great time

HD

Offline herbie007

Thanks Herbie

I am sure you will a great time

HD

Me too, got a duo booked with Dee and Ameera  :P

Hornydevil247

The cat is out of the bag lol We spoke about her threesome with PW/Wet Ginger and she said she had another one coming up but not with who. Having seen Lucy and Dee last week I'm sure your session with Dee and Ameera will be hot too :thumbsup:

password02

I am sure it will be an epic session as I can really see Dee & Ameera getting on - possible that they may be the next hot 3some for Christmas?

Should be an exciting session and I await the mandatory review on UKP ASAP - perhaps as the girls are playing with each other you can sit back relax and do the review?

Offline herbie007

I am sure it will be an epic session as I can really see Dee & Ameera getting on - possible that they may be the next hot 3some for Christmas?

Should be an exciting session and I await the mandatory review on UKP ASAP - perhaps as the girls are playing with each other you can sit back relax and do the review?

Hi Password

Think I'll leave the review till later,  I'm going to enjoy every minute with these two girls to the max.  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Hoping to confirm a booking for later in the week  :thumbsup:

Offline Nk14

Honestly, how do you guys manage to get a booking with her? Been trying for the past 2 months!! :unknown:

Offline Silver Birch

Honestly, how do you guys manage to get a booking with her? Been trying for the past 2 months!! :unknown:

I have 4 wgs on my hotlist where I have the same problem, Ameera being one of them, so all these great reviews aren't helping! 

Think I will have to resort to a brand new hotlist in 2015 :(

fredpunter

Entirely coincidentally I caught her VIA text yesterday in the brief window between her seeing herbie and Dee and herbies review appearing on here and arranged to see her tomorrow. So it is possible to make reasonably prompt bookings with her ..... though of course I may just have been lucky, having just seen herbie she may have been desperate to see a real man  :lol:

How hard are you trying?

password02

Entirely coincidentally I caught her VIA text yesterday in the brief window between her seeing herbie and Dee and herbies review appearing on here and arranged to see her tomorrow. So it is possible to make reasonably prompt bookings with her ..... though of course I may just have been lucky, having just seen herbie she may have been desperate to see a real man  :lol:

How hard are you trying?

+1 - Booked her for my birthday week yesterday by AW email and then by text to confirm - No problems my end with bookings?

Not sure why others have issues? I know she prefers AW feed back and also if you have seen her before but we all have to start from somewhere and when I first booked a session I had to book 2 weeks in advance after that it was as and when.

Good luck guys

Offline herbie007

Entirely coincidentally I caught her VIA text yesterday in the brief window between her seeing herbie and Dee and herbies review appearing on here and arranged to see her tomorrow. So it is possible to make reasonably prompt bookings with her ..... though of course I may just have been lucky, having just seen herbie she may have been desperate to see a real man :lol:

How hard are you trying?

A real man, you out for a laugh freddie, your no competition for Herbie, I'm in a different league mate, girls go weak at the knees when I'm about.  :D

On a serious note, have a good time as I’m sure you will.  :drinks:

fredpunter

A real man, you out for a laugh freddie, your no competition for Herbie, I'm in a different league mate, girls go weak at the knees when I'm about.  :D

On a serious note, have a good time as I’m sure you will.  :drinks:

They go weak at the knees if they try and lift me up

Hornydevil247

They go weak at the knees if they try and lift me up

I think Herbie must have suffered from wobbly knee syndrome after this session  :wacko:

HD

Offline herbie007

I think Herbie must have suffered from wobbly knee syndrome after this session  :wacko:

HD

Not only wobbly knees, I had trembling bollocks and all  :D

Hornydevil247

Saw Ameera again on Friday evening for an hour incall.

Turned up to see Ameera wearing the nurses uniform made famous from MR PW review earlier this week.

She looked great with the White underwear and stockings. I was hard already just looking at her.

Straight in with with my tongue down her throat and finger in her pussy, no holding back from me, stripped off and onto the bed for more filthy fun.

Lots of DFK, oral both ways, rimming each other, fingering her pussy and sex in mish, doggy and her on top and two rounds of snowballing.

Ameera got me to pop four times, two CIM and two through sex. :wacko:

Ended the year with another great punt. Left Ameera's place with a big smile on my face.  :wacko:

For those who are finding it difficult in getting to see Ameera then all I say is keep trying as she is a great punt and would recommend her highly to other punters.

After punt song External Link/Members Only

Happy punting guys and merry Xmas  :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:

password02

Nive update  :diablo: - I think she may be away soon for a week or more during Christmas she was talking about flying away over the Christmas break

Hornydevil247

She is away Mr PW

When I saw her on Friday she said she was back on 29th December but I can't remember if she mentioned when she was back working. My mind was elsewhere if you get my drift ;)

HD

Hornydevil247

Just had a threesome with Adele and Ameera.

OMG review to follow once I have recovered  :wacko:

password02

Are you serious !!! Where do you get the time? Looking forward to the review !! Tried to call both calls last few days and both N/A
Now I know why -

:wacko: :crazy:  :diablo:

Goofy85

Are you serious !!! Where do you get the time? Looking forward to the review !! Tried to call both calls last few days and both N/A
Now I know why -

Same. Tried to arrange both but not happening. LillyHart is not happening today either. Wonder if HD is seeing her today too?

Hornydevil247

Now I know why -

It was a spur of the moment. Will explain in my review

Hornydevil247

Same. Tried to arrange both but not happening. LillyHart is not happening today either. Wonder if HD is seeing her today too?

Hi Goofy

No I am not seeing Lily this week.

HD

unclesweetheart

I am raising a festive glass to you as I type. Can't wait for the review!