Author Topic: Pluscious Parties  (Read 2330 times)

Offline gwtom

Pluscious Parties - anyone been?

Offline Stevelondon

External Link/Members Only

Always best if you post a link.

Some of us get fed up googling stuff. 🤷🏼

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
External Link/Members Only

Always best if you post a link.

Some of us get fed up googling stuff. 🤷🏼

Charitable of you, Steve. Lazy posts like this don't really deserve it.

Offline Stevelondon

Fuzz me old mate. I’m feeling particularly charitable. In fact I’m in such a good frame of mind. I may even buy a round when I see my mates later.

Of course it’s early. There’s every chance I’ll have a change of heart  :D

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Fuzz me old mate. I’m feeling particularly charitable. In fact I’m in such a good frame of mind. I may even buy a round when I see my mates later.

Of course it’s early. There’s every chance I’ll have a change of heart  :D

Inside every Londoner there's a hidden Yorkshireman struggling for his wallet

Offline Stevelondon

Inside every Londoner there's a hidden Yorkshireman struggling for his wallet

Londoner WTF !!!!

Offline uncle jessie

The need to submit photo ID online to them would put most people off for a start I reckon .

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133

Offline gwtom

Apologies, I had typed a much longer message before bed and lost it when accidentally refreshed the page. I probably should've waited until morning to try again!

Offline Big_Al

Would be interested to hear of any experiences. Can’t work this one out. Is it a genuine swingers style event or is it more like Phoenix where there are working girls. I suspect it’s a mix (the organiser I believe is a former sex worker) and would be consistent with other events at the venue. Seems there are two tiers of events, one for everyone and one where the men are provided for the paying women!

Offline LanceVance

I joined their mailing list and I am intrigued. I wouldn't particularly call myself a chubby chaser, but there is something about shagging a big girl that's worth doing once in a while, imo.