Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena - Harrow  (Read 5075 times)

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only

OK, those of you who read the London reviews and discussions on a regular basis will know that Xena is very well documented on this site as her name crops up very regularly and she probably doesn't need anymore publicity (perhaps those that visit her are cursing that yet another mention on here makes her more difficult to book).  I hadn't visited since the summer, but as my regular was back at home for a few days I decided to pay her a visit.  Xena is quite simply the most staggering VFM punt I've come across in twenty years of punting.  If she weren't quite so busy I would be tempted to visit her more often, but I think I'd have have to visit my doctor for clearance first as she needs to come with a health warning, especially for those of us over fifty on blood pressure medication!

I paid her usual fee £60 for an hour's visit to her flat, which is on the Stanmore side of Harrow Weald.  Apparently some moan that it's not easy to get to, although a quick search on the internet shows that the H12 from Stanmore station goes past the end of her road leaving a walk of no more than a couple of hundred yards (I went by car).  She shares the flat with Nikki External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who is similarly priced and well worth a visit.  They are completely independent and regularly go back home to Hungary for a couple of weeks every month. EE girls have a bad reputation among some reviewers on this site, but I have to say that the Czech and Hungarian girls that I have met have been consistently good, although I have yet to meet a Romanian who was anything better than mediocre.

Xena is in her mid thirties, as her profile states, but she is no flabby MILF, but a pocket rocket; trim and full of energy.  I'm guessing she's a natural blonde and she is facially pretty - the pictures on AW are pretty accurate. I'm not quite sure how tall she is, but kissing standing wasn't really a viable proposition as I'm 6' 3", so I guess she's around a foot shorter at maybe 5' 3".  Those who have visited her will know that she starts off with a squirt of hand sanitiser for both you and her and due to the height difference I then sat on the bed whilst she stood and she wasted no time going straight into some passionate DFK and pretty soon slipped to the floor for some OWO.  With kissing like that the old todger was already standing to attention, and after some great sucking, which was only a foretaste of what was to come, we went on to the bed and I went down on her for some RO.  She doesn't allow fingering, but nevertheless she responds well to a good tonguing and pretty soon she was back down on my dick giving it her full attention.  The mix of hands, tongue and sucking is simply incredible and has to be up there with the best BJs I have ever had (WG or civvie).  After twenty minutes or so of this, with me almost coming a few times (I'm a one pop man and resist having the orgasm until sex) it was time to pull on a condom and get down to fucking.  At my request she was on top and I asked that we go slowly, after that incredible oral I could have shot my load pretty much straightaway.  After ten minutes of so of this we reversed and went into missionary sex.  During oral Xena discovered that I like having my perineum (the bit between your arse and balls) stimulated and as I approached orgasm she put her hand down there, grabbed one of my nipples with the other and sucked the other nipple to bring me to the most mind-blowing climax.  The DFK continued throughout the session and after sex she didn't try to shove me off quickly at the end afterwards either, pulling me on further on to her (nice touch). With about ten minutes left she cleaned me up and we lay down and relaxed cuddling on the bed until time to go.

Like many of these girls Xena doesn't intend to make prossieing a long term career and will be gong back to college in Hungary at sometime in the future to study.  I shall go back to my regular next week (Nicky.Divine.xxx in Harrow) for a slightly less intense but no less enjoyable hour, as I don't think I could cope with an hour of this pocket rocket every week without upping my blood-pressure medication.  Pound for pound I don't think that you can find better than Xena and this visit reminded me that I shouldn't have left it so long before returning to see her.

Offline The_Don

Xena is quite simply the most staggering VFM punt I've come across in twenty years of punting.  If she weren't quite so busy I would be tempted to visit her more often, but I think I'd have have to visit my doctor for clearance first as she needs to come with a health warning, especially for those of us over fifty on blood pressure medication!

Pound for pound I don't think that you can find better than Xena and this visit reminded me that I shouldn't have left it so long before returning to see her.

+1

Online SamLP

Offline Meursault

Seeing her today  :)
Review to follow

Offline The_Don

Offline Steve2

Xena and Nicole both now back for 2 weeks

Both have increased hourly rate to £80

1/2 hr rate stays the same at £40

Offline iPad3

Xena and Nicole both now back for 2 weeks

Both have increased hourly rate to £80

1/2 hr rate stays the same at £40

I noticed that a week or so ago (the price increase) shame really no question she's good value but at that price she's up against a bit more competition.

Offline palatino

Too expensive for a very difficult to reach location IMHO

Offline Steve2

Offline The_Don

That may be your view.

But I often travel from (near) the top of the M25 to see her. 1 hour + travel time and @ £80 P/H (GVFM).

She still one of the better service  providers (IMO) this side of the river. She been @ £60 P/H for a long time.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 03:23:06 pm by The_Don »

Offline ForrestGump

We look forward to hearing about your more conveniently situated and less expensive alternative suggestion(s). Presumably, though, not the girl you've reviewed.  :unknown:

Offline Tonyleung

We look forward to hearing about your more conveniently situated and less expensive alternative suggestion(s). Presumably, though, not the girl you've reviewed.  :unknown:
+1  :hi:

Offline palatino

Obviously, your mileage may vary. Meursault's review was spot on.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44104.0
I certainly enjoyed my time with Xena, too, and the fact I only paid 60£ at the time, but feel the complicated journey makes it less attractive at £80.
I don't claim to know anyone who is both cheaper AND easier to reach, but at £80 Cleo is easier to get to (and a good fuck) and Hot Katalina at £80 also seems good VFM (but I haven't seen her yet). Nicole of course was great, VFM at £80 and quite central in that grotty council flat. May she return soon!
And if I weren't so lazy I'd be writing more reviews. Maybe next year!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:16:33 am by palatino »

Online SamLP

Each to their own but despite her location she's always fully booked on a daily basis, so a price increase to put her on par with many other similar providers will probably not harm her. She's an extremely popular girl and for a good reason. Best vfm girl IMO. Maybe with the good reviews, some were expecting something extraordinarily spectacular. She isn't a filthy sex goddess, just a really good GFE provider that is consistent and keeps upping her game. Each punt I have with her slightly exceeds the previous one. At least her half hour price has stayed the same  :D

west8

I can't see how folks can criticise an admittedly popular girl for raising what was a ridiculously low price of £60 to a still low £80.00.

If (as the reviews state) she provides a consistently good service, then surely it's her prerogative to charge a little more.

After all, imagine some of the scrotes she probably got through the door expecting anything and everything for £60 - especially in a shit hole like Harrow.

Offline ForrestGump

I can't see how folks can criticise an admittedly popular girl for raising what was a ridiculously low price of £60 to a still low £80.00.

Unfortunately the World is full of unrealistic folks who expect champagne and caviar at fast food rates. :crazy:

mrhappypants

+1.

Dave

Offline Meursault

Obviously, your mileage may vary. Meursault's review was spot on.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44104.0
I certainly enjoyed my time with Xena, too, and the fact I only paid 60£ at the time, but feel the complicated journey makes it less attractive at £80.
I don't claim to know anyone who is both cheaper AND easier to reach, but at £80 Cleo is easier to get to (and a good fuck) and Hot Katalina at £80 also seems good VFM (but I haven't seen her yet). Nicole of course was great, VFM at £80 and quite central in that grotty council flat. May she return soon!
In my opinion at £80 there is no comparison between Xena and Kat.
To me, Kat has a sexier body and is much better looking, but admittedly not as friendly as Xena.
Services are similar as both don't allow fingering.

Offline Steve2

In my opinion at £80 there is no comparison between Xena and Kat.
To me, Kat has a sexier body and is much better looking, but admittedly not as friendly as Xena.
Services are similar as both don't allow fingering.

The apparent "attitude" has always put me off visiting Kat

As Xena is just an easy 10 minute drive away it's a no brainer for me

Offline Meursault

The apparent "attitude" has always put me off visiting Kat

As Xena is just an easy 10 minute drive away it's a no brainer for me
If you are polite and don't ask her too many questions she's fine. She's probably gels better with some people better than others, as we are all prone to do.
I would see her if I were you.

Offline The_Don

Having seen both Katalina (15 min drive) and Xena (1 hour) drive depends on A406 / A1

I would say:

Xena is friendlier

Katalina can be a more little full on

Some times it works from the get go, with a W/G other need a little more time

Both have provided me with a good service and I've seen both this week. (Happy punter 4 W/G, in 4 days)

I would be happy to see 1, if the other was busy at the time. I wanted to punt. 

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:33:38 pm by The_Don »

dilettante

... as I don't think I could cope with an hour of this pocket rocket every week without upping my blood-pressure medication ...
Have nothing else but a few cups of hot water on two days a week and after 3 months you'll never need to take it again.

Offline maxgeezer

for her fans...she is back this weekend. Yipee! Form an orderly queue chaps.

Offline The_Don

for her fans...she is back this weekend. Yipee! Form an orderly queue chaps.

Thanks for the heads up

johnnyboy61

As the OP, sorry to bump, my own thread back up, but I paid another visit to Xena today.

As a married punter, when a window opens you have to take advantage of it and I had booked Plan A four days in advance, a returning regular who I was looking forward to seeing after a six week break, but who reported in ill in the morning.  Plan B, another regular tried her best to fit me in, but when we finally found a time we could both make complications arose and in the space of three hours the punt was on, off, on and finally off!

Fired off a couple of texts and I was surprised that Xena was free later that day as it has been reported that she is really difficult to book, although I haven't seen her since her recent price rise from £60p/h to £80p/h.  Have to say that her old price was quite frankly a ridiculous steal for us punters, but she still represents tremendous VFM at the higher price.

I've probably seem her about five times over 10 months, and each time I kick myself for having not been back sooner.  I always leave floating a few feet above the ground.  Anyway, I won't review her again, but she continues to give the same great service, but at the end as I was leaving she told me a couple of things: 

The first is the common knowledge that she hasn't long left before she retires and goes back to college in Hungary, in fact her next visit will be her last, but I am sure that most of those that visit her reasonably regularly will know these details already. 

The other comment was much more intriguing, as she told me that she would give me her recommendations as to who I should go to after she leaves for good.  Note that the business woman instincts in her held back the details so I would return before she retires, although I did find out that she doesn't know my Plan A for the day who is also Hungarian and in Harrow.  Perhaps the very short lived Xenapunting.com may be a very ephemeral rival to UKP in the locality. When she spills the beans will be interesting to see how her opinions match up to those of the reviewers on here.

Offline The_Don

my Plan A for the day who is also Hungarian and in Harrow. 

I think I know who you mean. My review will be posted soon
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 08:31:25 pm by The_Don »