Author Topic: Pat Thai Traditional Massage - Evington, Leicester  (Read 2027 times)

Offline teekster

Hi ukpunting! Been reading reviews on and off for a while now, but finally took the plunge and started punting, so wanted to share first experience and review, which unfortunately, based on others experience, was perhaps not the best start! I guess I TOFTT.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Quick and easy via text to book same-day appointment.

Location:
Evington area, near General Hospital. Parking is tricky on the main road, but you can find it on side streets and walk up. Side entrance away from main road and onlookers. You have to message or call as you get closer, as she opens the side gate to let you in. In through main door into kitchen and asked to take shoes off. Shown the shower downstairs, and directed to the upstairs room. There is another room downstairs which she says is used by another masseuse. I didn't see her or the other punter during my session. Warning: There is a camera in the kitchen, but not sure if it's working. I didn't ask.

Price:
£30 for 30mins and £50 for 1 hour massage.
£20 extra for HR. Didn't enquire for more, as that's what I was going for. It's possible more is available. As first time for me tried 30mins plus HR, so total cost £50.

Looks:
Not great with ages, but I would say 40-45 years old and quite slim. Dressed in white t-shirt and black leggings. No makeup. From my point of view 4 out of 10 for looks, but not ugly. Not visited anywhere else to compare except legit massage providers.

Attitude:
Very friendly and chatty. Asked had I been here before, clearly not! Asked how I would prefer the massage before we started. Seemed very nice.

Service:
Her massage technique was nice. Only comparison is legit massages, so can't compare it to other massage providers on here at the moment. Asked initially about pressure so went for medium, which was nice. In 30mins, started with me face down and naked (no towel on massage table, and none draped over once I lay down). Massage was done with medium pressure, starting from neck, shoulders, then onto back, and then down to legs. Not too much oil used and fragrance free. Reasonable use of hands and elbows and pushed out some knots in tense areas. No sensual strokes or accidental swipes, so wasn't sure if HR was going to be on offer. But on turn over, was asked would you like HR for £20, to which I said yes. She got some additional oil and did a slow HJ, a firm grip, but not like a jack-hammer and delivered to conclusion. Wasn't sure if I could touch or not, but perhaps will build up some courage for another experience. Cleaned up with tissues.

Other points:
Large clean room, with massage bed. Not cold, but as it's warm at the moment, room was at a good temperature. Oddly no music. Was there for the full 30mins, not over or under. Had time to have a shower and as she didn't have another customer immediately afterwards, so didn't feel rushed to leave.

Overall:
Rating this as neutral as the massage wasn't sensual and I didn't find the masseuse attractive. I think I was expecting more from reading other reviews. But I guess I also need to ask for a sensual massage to build up to HR. Also with no music it didn't feel calming or relaxing.

Thanks. Happy to add more details if I missed anything. And hoping not broken any posting rules.

Offline Longrod

Welcome to the world of punting mate, great review. Keep up the good work..

Offline Celtic 69

Good review teekster. There's a picture of her on her what's app, would you say it's was definitely her in the picture?
Thanks in advance.

Offline teekster

I didn't look, as I just texted/SMS and didn't want to add contacts to my phone. But just checked and no, that is not Pat, even without the makeup. If it is, then it's from many, many years ago...

Offline Celtic 69


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,362
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for your first review mate

Offline teekster

Thanks @scouting. Hopefully more to come...