Author Topic: Sonya, Thai Lanna Inn & Spa - Loughborough  (Read 4151 times)

Offline NottsThaiLover

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Massage rooms in Hotel. Good sized room, proper table and adjoining shower and toilet.


Girl: Sonya is a young looking Thai lady with a very fit and toned body. Very well looked after. She looks to be in her 30s but is likely 10 years older. Aging like only a Thai lady does.


Service: £55 massage + £75 body to body. Excellent Thai massage including back walking for 30 mins. Probably the best Thai massage I’ve had. After 30 mins takes off her leggings and vest to reveal very sexy expensive looking lingerie. Rubs her boobs on my back. Feels glorious. Then straddles my head and rubs her pussy against my head whilst massaging by back and bum. Asked to turn over and allowed me to lick her pussy and arsehole. She got nice and wet. Very tight arsehole that I could have tongued all day. After a few minutes she delivered an oily hand job. She got dressed and cleaned us both up with a hot flannel. Then she delivered an excellent head massage.

I see her 1 - 2 times per month.

There is also a half black lady working there (Susan) in case anybody prefers half cast black to Thai.

Offline postman341

Am sure this hotel featured on the tv series called the Hotel Inspector with Alex Polizzi a few years ago whether it is still run by the same couple as featured on the show I dont know.

Offline Thimpu68

Am sure this hotel featured on the tv series called the Hotel Inspector with Alex Polizzi a few years ago whether it is still run by the same couple as featured on the show I dont know.

It certainly looks the same but a sign on the website in the window shows "Under new management".   I don't think this revenue stream featured in Alex's suggestions!

Offline postman341

It certainly looks the same but a sign on the website in the window shows "Under new management".   I don't think this revenue stream featured in Alex's suggestions!
It has got some good reviews from previous customers on its website might be worth a visit  :rolleyes:

Offline NottsThaiLover

It has got some good reviews from previous customers on its website might be worth a visit  :rolleyes:

Sonya has great reviews from her time at Sirinin and Sinin in Nottingham

Offline Cappadonna

I bet a massage with her and Susan would be a great treat!

Offline Longrod

Sonya has great reviews from her time at Sirinin and Sinin in Nottingham
is it the same sonya? If so I've had some good sessions with her

Offline NottsThaiLover

is it the same sonya? If so I've had some good sessions with her

Yes, sir. Same great massage, big boobs, juicy pussy and tight tongueable arsehole.

Offline Longrod

Yes, sir. Same great massage, big boobs, juicy pussy and tight tongueable arsehole.
I never got to the pussy but I had my cock between those tits a couple of times

Offline goodolnick

Is this her?

Picture removed as per rules.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2025, 04:54:16 pm by daviemac »

Offline NottsThaiLover

Yes but should we be posting a WhatsApp profile photo?

Offline NottsThaiLover

Yes but should we be posting a WhatsApp profile photo?

Sorry, I see Google at the top so presume this is from a Google link.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Is this her?

Picture removed as per rules.
Can you link to the advert showing that picture please?

Offline goodolnick

Sorry about posting the photo.. I will try to find the link..

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry about posting the photo.. I will try to find the link..
I can't get the link the OP posted to open, I just get what's shown below, but if I wait long enough I get a Captca on repeat.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

An interesting set up , Hotel , massage and Restaurant . Never seen that before apart from in Thailand.
A good review although somewhat expensive for not a full service.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2025, 08:13:03 am by mr.bluesky »