Author Topic: Nada, Thai oil massage - Ilkeston  (Read 1472 times)

Offline NottsThaiLover

External Link/Members Only

Cost - £100 for 60 min massage and B2B service

Lady - c.50 year old chubby Thai lady. Did not do anything for me. I was expecting her to be younger and fitter based on reviews on here.

Location - discreet private house. I was asked to park on the street and given house number when I arrived. Very very clean house with for purpose comfortable massage table in upstairs bedroom.

Service - I was asked what I wanted on arrival. Opted for B2B service as had read good things about it on here. First 30 mins was a high quality face down Thai massage. Pretty good massage to be fair. Then she stripped to her thong and revealed her chubby intoned physique. Did nothing for me. The B2B was virtually non-existent. Had to persuade her to take her thong off which she did. I wouldn’t give her a second look on the street so it took her some time to get me over the line. I would not return. Massage was totally fine but neutral for me due to the low quality B2B and her flabby body.

Offline GoldTop

Another one chucking B2B in at the half way stage.

Offline HILTS37

Aint seen her in a long time...
She must of piled the timber on!
She was probably a size 12 when I last saw her. Flabby aint good. But everyone to there own.

Offline long john baldry

OMG, she used to be my go to girl FAF, and really sexy with it, those eyes and tits, methinks, I'll have to re-visit

Offline NottsThaiLover

OMG, she used to be my go to girl FAF, and really sexy with it, those eyes and tits, methinks, I'll have to re-visit

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She did nothing for me matey. Give me Jasmine Waverley or Sonya Thai Lanna any day. Check them out.

Offline NottsThaiLover

OMG, she used to be my go to girl FAF, and really sexy with it, those eyes and tits, methinks, I'll have to re-visit

Your reviews were a reason I saw her matey. I didn’t find her FAF or sexy unfortunately. Massage was decent and nice place. Good for you if you like her.

Offline long john baldry

I think you're missing the phrase " used to be"

Offline goodolnick

Quote from: long john baldry link=topic=436980.msg4323362#msg4323362

date=1755710169
OMG, she used to be my go to girl FAF, and really sexy with it, those eyes and tits, methinks, I'll have to re-visit
Was mine too.... saw her many times up till about 6 months ago when I had a break. Keen to meet up again  to check that she is still as good as she was!