Author Topic: Visiting SPs in the early hours  (Read 3063 times)

Offline qadam892

Hello all - Nowadays I find that that only time I have free to punt is during the night (sometimes running into 1am-3am). Not ideal but at least it means I can uber/drive around London on relatively quiet roads.

I know some SPs advertise themselves as being available 24 hours but I wonder if that’s not accurate or even if it is, they are completely wiped out by the time it gets to seeing a punter past midnight which means bad service.

Does anyone have experience / regularly punt around those hours and think it’s feasible? Insights much appreciated as always.

Offline DastardlyDick

I would doubt any SP would be entertaining clients as an incall at those times - it's not exactly discreet having guys calling at that time, staying for a short time and then leaving is it? Even an outcall to a Hotel could draw unwanted attention.
Good Luck!

Online Garyhart

Hello all - Nowadays I find that that only time I have free to punt is during the night (sometimes running into 1am-3am). Not ideal but at least it means I can uber/drive around London on relatively quiet roads.

I know some SPs advertise themselves as being available 24 hours but I wonder if that’s not accurate or even if it is, they are completely wiped out by the time it gets to seeing a punter past midnight which means bad service.

Does anyone have experience / regularly punt around those hours and think it’s feasible? Insights much appreciated as always.

From my personal experience it’s usually high end agencies that are available post 11pm. Every time I used diva in the past it was always post 11pm. Some of the pricy independents in Mayfair also work quite late, so clients coming back from dinner, a night out or from work in the evening can go and see them.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Depends on where you are, and the kind of girls you're after.

Take somewhere which has a busy nightlife like Blackpool and for a lot of the foreign party girls the days work only gets busy after pub and nightclubs start chucking out around midnight or later. A lot of that demand is outcall to pissed up lads in their hotels. Same kind of market probably exists in London. Downside of it is the girls take the piss with poor service, short time and general crap quality

Offline Stevelondon

Scutty beat me to it.

The OP is going to have to either choose the higher end SP in the better parts of the capital. Or again as Scutty say. The lower end.
Sussex gardens anyone  :D

Offline qadam892

Well then… responses appreciated gents. Looks like I am going to have to try fit in some SPs during more sociable times then…

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Might be best for you to put up a reverse booking and see who bites.

Offline FaciallyChallenged

You’ll find some girls on VivaStreet working early hours, usually South Americans. If you clock a South American profile, drop a message, most likely they’re part of an agency setup even if they list independent. One I have seen recently near Stratford told me she’s on from 3pm right through till 5am.



Offline Herts_Outcaller

Quite a lot of Agencies go 24 hours a day, if you just google "24 hour escort agency"

Online schlong118118

Hello all - Nowadays I find that that only time I have free to punt is during the night (sometimes running into 1am-3am). Not ideal but at least it means I can uber/drive around London on relatively quiet roads.

I know some SPs advertise themselves as being available 24 hours but I wonder if that’s not accurate or even if it is, they are completely wiped out by the time it gets to seeing a punter past midnight which means bad service.

Does anyone have experience / regularly punt around those hours and think it’s feasible? Insights much appreciated as always.

I have this problem and i noticed most of the independent girls stop work by then . At those times 1am to 3am i take a chance in one of the local brothels but thats hit and miss. sometimes better off with street prossie at those times.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
You’ll find some girls on VivaStreet working early hours, usually South Americans. If you clock a South American profile, drop a message, most likely they’re part of an agency setup even if they list independent. One I have seen recently near Stratford told me she’s on from 3pm right through till 5am.

I did wonder why those crews never answer before 3pm  :D

There's a load of Latina VS ads up for Walthamstow claiming 24 hour service.

Offline Mstar86

Lots of Brazilians do late services but 1am-3am is realllly late. I had one last night that ended around 12:30am and she clocked off straight after.

Best ones seem to work daytime imo

Online schlong118118

Lots of Brazilians do late services but 1am-3am is realllly late. I had one last night that ended around 12:30am and she clocked off straight after.

Best ones seem to work daytime imo

Theres 2 Brazilian places that are open 24 hours that I have been to. One is in gantshill  they have Latin girls there and another new one popped up in ilford. I have been to both around 3 - 4am .

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Theres 2 Brazilian places that are open 24 hours that I have been to. One is in gantshill  they have Latin girls there and another new one popped up in ilford. I have been to both around 3 - 4am .

There was (is?) a Latina place by Gants Hil roundabout. But I often found no answer on the phones after 11pm or before 2pm.

Online schlong118118

There was (is?) a Latina place by Gants Hil roundabout. But I often found no answer on the phones after 11pm or before 2pm.

thats the one im talking about but i always go there quite late and they always been open . but there is 2 there so maybe you are referring to the other one

Online schlong118118

External Link/Members Only thats the gants hill one its always been open when i gone late at night

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only   these the other group chikolta chikita ltd they got few places around walthamstow, Tottenham and ilford . I been to this group around 3am few times.

they open 24 hours a day

was few others but the advert gone down, cant find the link
« Last Edit: August 26, 2025, 01:55:53 pm by schlong118118 »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
External Link/Members Only thats the gants hill one its always been open when i gone late at night

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only   these the other group chikolta chikita ltd they got few places around walthamstow, Tottenham and ilford . I been to this group around 3am few times.

they open 24 hours a day

was few others but the advert gone down, cant find the link

I mean the one you have to access up steps and through a car park.

Online schlong118118

I mean the one you have to access up steps and through a car park.

yep thats the same one i go to behind the shops and up the stairs . that's strange that you don't get an answer after 11pm.   I only go there late and someone always answers phone.   
« Last Edit: August 26, 2025, 09:50:24 pm by schlong118118 »

Online schlong118118

I mean the one you have to access up steps and through a car park.

I called up yesterday and they said  they temporarily closed and have moved to romford

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I called up yesterday and they said  they temporarily closed and have moved to romford

Thanks, not been for about two years due to moving house etc. and being less convenient but I was keen to go back.  Sometimes they truly smashed it out of the park and just for 60 quid.

Online schlong118118

Thanks, not been for about two years due to moving house etc. and being less convenient but I was keen to go back.  Sometimes they truly smashed it out of the park and just for 60 quid.

I went to their Gants Hill location few weeks ago and it was open so they must have moved to Romford fairly recently. They were my go to option in the early hours and with 5 girls working there, chances are you will find one you like.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I went to their Gants Hill location few weeks ago and it was open so they must have moved to Romford fairly recently. They were my go to option in the early hours and with 5 girls working there, chances are you will find one you like.

Yeah, the sheer amount of choice made it very much a fave spot.  What I also liked was that they seemed to attract girls who weren't working other joints, so through up gems.  One told me she was only in London for two weeks as she lived and worked in Spain the rest of the time, another said she was doing a week there before shipping out to the provinces.  I often hear that these girls don't like working in London and weirdly prefer the Newcastles and Plymouths of this world  :unknown: