External Link/Members OnlyPlace has been reviewed before, top notch parlour with friendly staff.
Phoned to see who was available and was told Abigail so I booked for an hour and on arrival I wasn’t disappointed. By far the prettiest Thai girl I have ever seen, absolutely stunning! The massage itself was a game of two halves, proper Thai massage on my back with the use of hands, arms and elbows. She managed to crack my back. After about 25-30 minutes I was asked to turn over and the question was asked. Opted for B2B at £80 on top of the £50 entrance fee so £130 in total. Now I know this is very expensive but I thought it worth every penny. Now the fun starts, she slips out of her tunic to reveal some very sexy underwear on a super hot body. Wow! She then got totally naked, bolt ons but not out of proportion and fully shaven. I then witnessed 20-minutes of pure bliss, using her hands, boobs, feet to tease the little fella until he couldn’t take any more. Cleaned up, quick head massage whilst I recovered and offered a shower which I obliged to take.
Would I return? Already re-booked!!