Author Topic: Hot girls in Norbury - Brazilians  (Read 756 times)

Offline pumps


External Link/Members Only

Took place yesterday at some point, I cannot remember her name sorry

Comms: mostly by text, with someone else.

Location: quiet street, not Norbury as its very close to croydon hospital, outside the premises felt abit ghetto... looked like refugees sitting on the wall of the corner house which is almost next door to house so off putting on entry / exit. Otherwise inside was very normal latina environments.

Girl:  Tiny handful tiddys, few tattoos, mum tum, very jiggilyy bum... Brazilian, excellent attitude

I Stumped up the extra for owo, she didn't dissapoint, she slapped the cock straight into her mouth and began sucking as if she had no time to waste, sucked on my balls too. This wasn't rushed to my surprise.


We did doggy, miss, and cow girl, she is very very enthusiastic. I fucked her right up to the wire and there wasn't any clock watching or off putting fuckery, she just wanted to make sure I nutted.

Would recommend.

So far I've been to this outfit 3 or 4 times.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only