Author Topic: Ivy Bunny/ Noir  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Ivor Hunch

I see that Ivy says she is hanging up her spurs this summer.

remarkably, no reviews here for nearly 2 years.

has anyone seen her recently?  is service still at it was?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Offline puntingking

I see that Ivy says she is hanging up her spurs this summer.

remarkably, no reviews here for nearly 2 years.

has anyone seen her recently?  is service still at it was?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


She is apparently quitting/retiring in early - mid September. 

 :hi:

Offline Geeman2020

Profile gone after her visit to Scotland.

Offline JustaPunter

Profile gone after her visit to Scotland.

She will be missed by many no doubt.

Offline Munter84

I only saw her once, greatly enjoyed the session, I'm really not sure why I didn't fill my boots when I had the chance.

I wish her well, and selfishly hope she comes out of retirement at some point!