Definitely please do, I might just take the plunge the next time time I'm down which is on the 28th so hopefully I'll see your review earlier! I'm really tempted but far too many of these girls outright just lie about whether or not their boobs have had enhancements. And its a real turnoff for me to then grab rock hard ones.
Just a reminder of the rules mate.
1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent—no favouritism, special treatment, vested interests, or pandering to service providers.
We encourage all members to share their reviews to help others and keep the community thriving. General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate board.
27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who only ask without posting reviews may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..